02

CHAPTER TWO
————————————
" assistant "

>

" HOW ARE YOUR EYES DOING? "

Gojo, for once wasnt being annoying as both teachers walked around the school. The students are currently doing their training. The white haired sorcerer looked down on [Name] since he's basically a giant compared to her. She is average height but Gojo has always been taller. Humming, [Name] tried to find an answer to his question, at least a positive one.

She has a bad eyesight. Too bad that she was slowly going blind, she was born like this. But when she uses cursed energy and her technique activates, she has normal vision. A perfect one, when those red eyes appear. The good thing is that her eyes aren't completely blind and it's stopped getting bad. Looks like her eye sight will stay this way. Unless some miracle happens.

"It's alright. It hasn't gotten worse, I can still see at least. Not great but it's something." She simply explained putting her hands behind her back as she walked. Her [e/c] eyes has a soft white to gray overlay to it, you can barely see it but it's pretty. Her uniform is a navy turtleneck long sleeve with gold buttons and baggy cargo pants with black boots.

"How are you going to be a fake athlete if you can't even see that great." He pointed out and she chuckled. He did have a point. She is surprised she made it work though.

"We'll see how it goes. I'm not too thrilled for this task Yaga has put me to. That cursed object will lure curses when that volleyball match happens. So I have to find a way to cancel that match. The place won't be open until the volleyball game starts." [Name] explained sighing as she scratched the back of her head.

Gojo hummed, "Why not sneak in?"

"I can't. Yaga's orders."

"Who cares just break the rules!" He grinned at her and she gave him a serious expression.

"You because you're you. But I have rules to follow, can't let my technique get out of control either."

"I'm still the strongest even though you're a special grade too." Gojo smirks towards the girl leaning down until his face is close to hers.

Her eyes moved towards his direction and blankly stare back at him. "Of course you are." Is all she said and walked to the side and then started walking outside the school. Her application for the assistant job was accepted after all, she will leave in a bit.

"Good luck with your little mission." Gojo says as Ijichi was outside the school gate waiting. [Name] gave him a small smile and waved as her eyes closed for a split second.

"See you later, Satoru."

"I'll keep in touch." He turned around and waved at the same time as he went back inside the school. Ijichi gave her a smile as she sat in the back of the black car. Her bags in there already.

"How are your eyes doing. I heard last time it got, uhm worse." Ijichi said gently. Not wanting to make her feel bad or overstep. It didn't bother her at all anyways.

[Name] was currently reading a random book, turning the page she said, "They're fine, I can still see at least. They're just weak, nothing concerning through."

Once the male slightly turned to her from the rear mirror, he gasped. "Why are you reading! Your eyes need rest."

"I'm fine, they're not gonna die or anything." She shrugged not giving a care. At this point she's used to this vision.

"Please be careful. There has been more signs of curses. Though I know you're strong enough to exorcise them." He sighed and gave her a small smile, the girl hummed back and said thank you to him.

". . . You know I was afraid to ever speak to you." The man began to speak with honesty, it's as if [Name]'s ears perked up and she sat up. Her eyes stare at Ijichi through the reflection of the mirror.

A teasing smile formed onto her lips and she tilted her head, feeling amused, "That's kinda cute."

Ijichi felt chills run through his spine and he jumped at the comment. A small red blush appeared as he began apologizing and saying never mind. He was a mess.

"Please don't say stuff like that [Last Name]! Also you hardly smile, was it a smile or what.. what was it." He mumbled as fumes start to gather from his ears. She clearly broke him.

"You decide."

"Stop it!"

"Alright, alright, I was just teasing. Plus I need to be as friendly and smiley as I can for this fake job of mine. I mean I'm a pretty happy person and I have to be happier and energetic." [Name] rambled sighing out of frustration.

"I think your cool, collected self and seriousness is admirable." He smiled as he drove, [Name] smiled at the comment but soon went back to her serious face.

"We will be there soon, so please rest [Last Name]."

—————

a/n;

hope you all like the chapters so far :)