03

CHAPTER THREE
——————————————
" arrival "

>

" HELLO. YOU MUST BE KUROO TETSURO."

A tall raven haired male turned to [Name], he had a some strands of hair on one part of his face. The rest was standing up, it reminded her of a rooster. The drive wasn't that long, [Name] was able to take a small nap at least. Finally she was now inside his office. Even though she caught him on a phone call, he still slightly turned to her with a side smile, almost like a smirk.

"Ah yes. Yes you can play against the little shrimp. Although he's no shrimp no more- sorry I have to go. Yes. Okay. Bye." After a sigh, Kuroo gave all his attention to [Name] who had a slight eyebrow raised after listening to his conversation.

The raven haired male hummed and gave her a small chuckle, "Sorry about that, my friend can be amusing sometimes."

"That's okay. It's nice to see you sir, I'm [Name] [Last Name]." [Name] says politely as she waves, the raven haired male hummed and nodded with a kind smile.

"Ah, nice to meet you miss [Last Name], you can just call me Kuroo."

"That would be rude of me, sir." She says wanting to stay in character, as the very kind and polite person. While she is those two things, she can be very serious and angry. Though, [Name] is loyal, understanding and cool collected when she needs to be.

"Hm, very well. But like I said you can still call me Kuroo if you want in the future dear." He chuckled and gave her a sweet smile, his canines slowly showing and he seemed a bit flustered.

[Name] only nods and takes out a clip board from her work bag. All sorts of notes and lists are written there and she clicked her pen, beginning to write. Kuroo stared at her and tilted his head about to open his mouth.

"Ready when you are."

"Prepared, I like that [Last Name]!"

Kuroo cleared his throat as he remembered something, "I also saw on your application that your eyesight isn't as great? If your eyes need a break let me know, I can fend for myself anyways. I uh read you were almost going blind.." He did mumble the last part as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

' why did Yaga even bother to write that on the application ?' Is all she thought as her eye twitched slightly and she clears her throat. [Name] doesn't like talking about her eyesight, it's bad thanks to her cursed technique after all.

"It's alright, I can still see which is good. No need to worry."

The tall male only nods and grabbed his keys, he motioned [Name] to follow him outside. The girl steals small glances as she walked almost next to him. Kuroo did seem to notice and he sent her a small gentle smile. She was feeling bored already. All she wanted was to come collect the cursed finger and leave.

"You're my assistant so you'll be accompanying me almost everywhere."

"Where are we going?"

"Meeting the star players!" He grinned at her.

—————

a/n

this is a very late chapter and i apologize for that, school and personal life has been insane. but now i'm gonna try to update as much as i can. also, i might make the reader a poc specifically mexican :))