NINETEEN

"Oh my apologies." Lillie said.

"It was my fault." The mysteriously man said. "Prince Friedrich." He kissed the top of the girl's hand.

"Lady Pendermore."

"It's so lovely to meet you, Miss Pendermore. You are as the Queen mentioned this season's diamond."

The girl blushed. "One of them yes."

"Would you care for a dance?"

"Of course."

The Prince guarded the Pendermore girl towards the dance floor. It was a nice change from the previous men she danced with. The Prince definitely knew how to dance.

"You are an excellent dancer Prince Friedrich."

"As are you Miss Pendermore. Have you been dancing for long?"

Lillie nodded. "I have. I am skilled in ballet since I was of age 5."

"Well those skills are displayed here as how graceful you move on the dance floor."

Lillie blushed again at the compliment. "You are too kind. Prince Friedrich."

"Friedrich. You may call me by my first name."

The girl smiled. Her cheeks felt very hot. "What a lovely name."

"And what would your name be?"

"Lillie."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful Lady. I hope to see you soon Miss Lillie."

"You too Friedrich."

And throughout the night, the girl couldn't help but smile at her interaction with the Prince. He was everything Lillie can ask for. And she was more excited to see more of him during the season.

✄-----------------------------

OOOOHH Who thought it was Anthony she bumped into??

Also this might sound like a dumb question but can someone clarify to me if Prince Friedrich's first name is actually Friedrich or is it something else?  I rewatched it multiple times but he never mentioned his first name so I'm assuming it's Friedrich. Please send help!!