PY • MS ★

Special

"Yam Whirlwind!"

Purple Yam Cookie yells with all of his might, swinging his spiked yam club, seemingly smashing a few boulders in his way. The boulders immediately break entirely, raining down smaller pieces afterwards. "Hrah!" yells Mala Sauce Cookie swinging her prized Star Anise towards more boulders in front of her, and like Purple Yam, she was strong enough to also smash them, said same results occur with more pebbles raining down.

"Yeah! That's more like it!" Mala Sauce spoke in glee of adrenaline. "Ha! That's what happened when shit like this gets me ANGRY!" Purple Yam raises his club behind his back, "Now then, any other boulders to smash?" Mala Sauce nods her head, "Yeah.. we only have two more behind the Mala Tribe, then we're done, that alright with you?" She said. "As long as that there's something to smash, FINE BY ME!" he happily yells to her. "Great!" the spicy chieftain said.

While they were on their way to destroy the last two boulders, something else takes place back at the Mala Tribe, citizens felt the need to start prepping up a few things to protect their homeland ever since it had been invaded by illegal time dwellers, one of them had gone by the name of Twizzly Gummy Cookie, luckily a familiar Cookie had came from time itself to bring her and her goons back into place.

The citizens aren't exactly quite sure how are they going to protect themselves because it was time related, but they couldn't risk any more intruders, while a few of them were carrying supplies, there was a certain Cookie that was known for his helpfulness and his glory assisted them, he goes by Milk Cookie. It took a lot of muscle to lift said spicy supplies. "Alright, this should be the last part of the work here." a spicy citizen said putting it down, "Good work guys, this should help prepare for any upcoming danger." said Milk smiling per usual. "Yeah, we probably couldn't have done this without your help." said another. "Of course! I am glad to be of service." the warrior spoke again. "Purple Yam Cookie and Mala Sauce Cookie should be finished dealing with those boulders in the way."

There was a massive crashing noise on the other side of the tribe, assuming that it was a sheer coincidence that the duo had destroyed the last two boulders. "...seems like it." said Milk hearing it. "Heh, those two are somethin' else." said one citizen. "Yeah, they make a great team." the other said.

--------------------------------------------------

The day had passed on despite the sky always having such a bright red shade color above them. Most of the workers are taking a break from all of that weight being handled with care. Milk Cookie and Purple Yam were in the back of the campus chatting. "You two did absolutely great job handling those boulders." Milk compliments, "Eh, it was nothing.. nothing like my yam club can't do!" said Purple Yam Cookie folding his arms. "Indeed so, I'm very proud of you." Milk Cookie said.

Purple Yam: "The fuck you gotta be proud of me for?! I can handle anything."

Milk: "Well I just figured I'd be happy for your accomplishments, for example, you and Mala Sauce make a great team."

"Oh yeah, says who?" Purple Yam asks in an annoyed tone. "Says every mala folk." Milk replied, the angry hothead himself had froze, widening his eyes for such a disbelief comfort. "GAAAHH I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" he hollers once again. "What's going on now?" asked Milk Cookie worried. "Everyone saying the same thing! It's driving me crazy!" Purple Yam Cookie spat, "What's the worst part is.. that they aren't wrong, I can't stop thinking about her!" his face goes from his normal purple tint to a small red shade tint. "Have you even seen how incredibly dummy THICC she looks?!"

Milk: "Um.. what are you trying to say?"

Purple Yam: "Don't you understand?! She's.. been giving me.. AN ERECTION!!"