chapter 83

What to do at this time, saying that he no longer wants to go to Switzerland?

Yuan Chaoyu was very calm and said with a smile.

"Okay, husband, let's go together."

In fact, with his home attributes, he did not want to go to Switzerland.

That place is not convenient for Taobao.

How cool it is to live in the free shipping area.

But the eldest husband said nothing. If you say it, can you change the decision you made at will?

So they got on the plane the next afternoon.

Yuan Chaoyu sat by the porthole, remembering the way he first came through, he was really emotional, and his life over the past year was like a dream.

Dongfang Boyan looked at his cute contemplation, closed the computer at work, and walked toward him.

This time, when he got off the plane, Yuan Chaoyu was carried down again.

......

Arrive at the estate.

They rested for half a day.

Orient Boyan took him by helicopter to the old town of Bern.

They were afraid that Youyou would be alone at home and on hunger strike, so they had to take him with them.

Yuan Chaoyu carried his backpack and wore a sunglasses mask, his hair was a little long, but the stylist in the studio told him not to cut it, so that he could change into a fashionable new hairstyle.

He asked for someone to get a rubber band, and he wanted to prick a little one, but how could a man who had never been pricked since he was a child be perfect at once. <

Or Dongfang Boyan helped him comb his hair, helped him search on his mobile phone, found a picture of his hairstyle, combed his hair back, and tied a stylish and handsome little tugging.

Dongfang Boyan wears a bomber jacket outside, a low-necked sweater inside, and sunglasses, if he does not have a baby artifact on his chest, he is really handsome.

The white and tender little doll sat on his chest, looking at him curiously with wide eyes.

Although Yo Yo is a very smart baby, he is still curious about things he has never seen before.

The buildings here are not the same as the home.

Yuan Chaoyu was very excited to see this kind of ancient town in Europe for the first time.

Here is a slip of old buildings, the river is green like green jade, everything is like oil paintings.

He looked all the way to buy, the things he bought were bits and pieces, not heavy, but every thing, the store gave a small pocket, there were already nine, he felt cumbersome, all hung on the baby waist stool on the waist of the Oriental Boyan, a bunch of small pockets, so that the man who grasped the lifeblood of the global economy seemed to be the elder of the nine bags of the beggar gang.

Dongfang Boyan looked at the little lover excitedly, and only felt very happy and fulfilling.

He spent most of his time in Switzerland before going to university, and he was familiar with it and had traveled countless times.

Every time I came and went in a hurry, I never walked slowly like I did at this moment.

Boring times have meaning because of one's presence.

Yuan Chaoyu saw that there was an ice cream shop next to him, and he had been forbidden to eat ice for a long time.

He turned back to the jingling dad and made a pitiful inquiry look.