chapter 109

Dongfang Boyan's body stiffened for a long time.

When he found that the teenager asleep on his lap was breathing steadily, as if he were really asleep, he stretched out his fingers in sin and poked at the fleshy face.

Very soft.

Yuan Chaoyu sensed it and smashed his mouth.

Slept soundly.

Dongfang Boyan's hand was trembling, and he touched the light-colored thin lips with his index finger again.

It was soft.

But it's a little, a little thing that won't take care of itself.

Because I want to go on a date, I can't sleep nervously at night.

Dongfang smiled slightly, and he gently picked up Yuan Chaoyu, went into the bedroom, gently put it on the bed, and covered him with a quilt.

Yuan Chaoyu was a little alarmed, but he had always slept like a dead pig, just hummed a few meaningless words of tone, and then turned over, and the bathrobe tie that had become loose in the move was loosened even more.

The white chest was mostly exposed, and the slender white legs were widely spread.

Dongfang Boyan inhaled a cool breath, this...

He stood on the edge of the bed, very hesitant, his trembling hand reaching out and gently pulling up a piece of the quilt horn, and half of his ass moved to the bed.

One hit the bed, and then the needle jumped up.

This could be a temptation for the leprechaun.

He can't lose, he has to show gentlemanly style. <

He tucked the corner of the bed for the teenager, went to the living room, and made himself a cup of strong tea to wake up.

Holding the teacup, after half a day of stupidity, he went into another bedroom, took a shower at the speed of light, put on a loose dress, sat on the living room sofa, and waited for the little goblin on the bed to get up and give him a hug.

He took a copy of "Tomorrow of Mankind" that was not finished due to his busy work, and he held it very seriously.

After a while, I looked at the room where Yuan Chaoyu slept.

The sky went from the beginning of the sun to the gradual darkening, and there was a dark cloud outside, and it began to rain lightly.

The heart of The Oriental Boyan is just like the weather outside.

The time for the concert is long gone.

As a busy successful person, he didn't have a day to spare, and today he pushed an important meeting to date.

Maybe billions will be lost on this date, but he doesn't care.

However, the dating situation was not as he expected.

At 6:30 p.m., Yuan Chaoyu woke up, he stretched out, and then noticed that this bed was so soft and soft, and this place was so luxurious that it was not his own home at all.

Dongfang Boyan heard his movements, immediately put down the book, and walked in.

Seeing that the blood in those big eyes had dissipated a lot, he felt very comforted.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked lightly.

When Yuan Chaoyu saw him, he seemed to be frightened, and immediately wrapped himself in a bathrobe that was equal to no wear.