𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒖𝒕 - 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆

•-·-•

Fun Fact: I went back and changed Zak's pronouns, because I forgot in this fic I refer to her as she/her. So if you still see some errors, kindly comment or DM me. (Even though I beta'd this so many times because I'm paranoid.)
- Much love,
Author

•-·-•

She fidgeted with her fingers nervously, she finally decided, after not uploading for a month, she was going to tell Badboyhalo -or as Bad wanted him to call her Darryl- that she is a trans woman.

Gods, what if he didn't accept her? No Ba- Darryl wouldn't do that, he's too sweet! Still, she was nervous... she didn't want to lose her best friend.

"Buddy has joined your channel" She flinched as the text-to-speech bot words' rang in her ears, oh God. Her heart dropped into her stomach, she was really doing this.

"Zaaaaaak" Darryl said dragging out the vowel from the word, she took a deep breath.

"Zak?" The latter asked, curious as to why his friend wasnt answering.

"Oh uh- hey Bad... Just spaced out for a second.." she trembled.

"You know you can just call me Darryl, right Zak?" Her best friend softly reassured.

Zak nodded, even though Darryl couldn't see her. The silence between the two began to stretch on for what felt like hours.

"What did you call me for Zak? You said this was serious. I swear, if you're trolling me again,- you muffinhead."

Zak still managed to smile, even though she was sweating so much.

"What? I'm not trolling you..." She said smiling, voice uncharacteristically soft and fragile.

Darryl seemed to sense this change in her tone, "You alright you muffinhead?"

"You know you can talk to me. I'm your best friend!" He said trying to lift up his best friend's mood.

She shook her softly, still smilling as she shook slightly.

"Dar," He perked up at the mention of his name. "I'm trans."

There was silence again, it seemed longer than the last one, as the man tried to process the bombshell that was given to him.

"Waitwaitwait-" Darryl started, still trying to comprehend the implications of that. "-WHAT?!" Darryl shouted, not in anger but in surprise.

Zak seemed to sense that her friend was not angry but just surprised. She laughed loudly, the tense atmosphere immediately disappeared.

"You muffin!" He said to what he intended to be intimidating, just came out as a breathy laugh.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner! Or- I don't know! Not drop that so suddenly?!" He said, though the smile evident in his voice, she laughed harder clutching her stomach. Darryl smile grew bigger.

"Sorry- Sorry," She said still recovering from her stomach hurting from laughing so much.

"It's fine you muffin," he paused.

"I'm just happy you told me.." he whispered, embarrassed.

"Awe! Daaar!"

"S-Shut it!"

The pair bantered into the night. Eventually hoping on the Dream SMP to screw around, while light-heartedly discussing Zak's situation, a few jokes here and there.

Zak smiled, maybe this wasn't so bad after all, all he had to do now is create a name for herself, change her birth certificate, tell her friends, then begin her transitioning.

Yeah, with her best friend, and other friends she could definitely do this.

•-·-•

492 words (not including this and A/N at the beginning and end)

Hello Everyone! I wrote this cause the internet went out, because I had nothing to do.

Helpp I can't post this yet, IM GOING INSANEEEE. I want the internet to come back.