𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒖𝒕 - 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑻𝒘𝒐

Hey there! (●'◡'●)ノ
It's been quite a while, hasn't it? Can you guys do me a favor though?
Can you name Zak's new name? (It doesn't have to start with Z) Thanks!

I sure do hope you enjoy this chapter. I actually had fun writing this!! (≧▽≦)
- Love, Author.

•-·-•

Zak took a deep breath to steady herself, was she was really going this? Yeah, probably.

Darryl heard this apparently, "You don't have to be nervous, Zak." Her best friend comforted her without missing a beat.

She flushed the color of roses, feeling her heart skip a beat and the weariness in her chest easing quite a bit at those words.

She smiled, "I know, I can't help it," She said putting her head on top of one of her hands. "I know most of them are going to be accepting, but..." She trailed off.

"Y'know." Zak finally finished, shrugging a bit.

Darryl laughed, the sound making her relax even more along with the feeling of butterflies swirling in her stomach.

'It sounds like soft wind chimes..' She noted absentmindedly.

A comfortable silence stretching upon them, the kind of silence they had while editing videos together on Discord.

"Soo," She started, biting her lower lip, getting a bit antsy.

"...am I starting?.." She said, shakily hovering over the 'start streaming' button, more quietly than she'd like to admit.

"Your choice." Darryl said without missing a beat, voice soft and firm. In the way only he could balance.

Zak flushed a bit more. 'I can do this. ' Zak reassured herself. She took a deep breath to steady herself and press the button.

'She can do this!'

"Uh-" She stammered, struggling to string a sentence, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Opening her eyes, she looked at her screen, seeing her chat box and herself on screen,

"Hey everyone." She smiled genuinely. Her hair was, admittedly, a bit short. It was just barely below her ears

But judging by how fast chat is moving, it obviously suited her.

skeppy with hair below his ears????
heyya
skep's sis is that you >_>
finally caught a stream

She managed a small smile, even as she grows more uneasy. She proceeded to copy the link to her stream to Twitter.

"Can you guys wait for bit? I'm copy-pasting the link." Biting the inside of her mouth.

"I'll tell you guys why I streamed before announcing shit, later."

Darryl was quiet. Maybe he was giving her space to say it? Maybe.

After getting a few thousand viewers, with the title of- 'I gotta tell you guys something...'

"Okay so most of, if not all of you, wanna know why I'm streaming today," She was stalling. Both her and Darryl knew that.

"And..." She bit her lower lip anxiously, one leg rapidly going up and down without her realizing it.

"This is basically my coming out,"

Chat moved as fast as the speed of light. She absentmindedly noted that her mods changed it to emotes-only. -She silently thanks them for thinking ahead of her.

"Now you're wondering -Oh Skeppy, what's your sexuality now?-" She said laughing nervously as she put air-quotes around her horrible impression of chat.

"Well, not exactly just sexuality," she giggled nervously again.

"I'm... I'm trans. And y'know, uh- Pansexual?" She laughed a bit. "I dunno, still questioning the Pan part, y'know?-" She was rambling, they all knew that.

She laughed nervously again, "I go by She/her now." She smiled.

She looked at chat, briefly. She could see a blur of pansexual and transgender heart emojis. She felt the lump in her chest ease a bit.

"And if even one of you muffinheads have a problem with it, fight me! Fight me chat!" Darryl said jokingly, making Zak laugh loudly.

(They both knew if Darryl did meet anyone with a problem with that, he will fight them.)

They both hopped on the SMP for a few minutes, a few SMP members coming to congratulate her before they received a dono. Which both Zak and Darryl heard.

IsSkephaloReal? Donated $5
Do you have a name, like a girl name?

Zak frowned when she heard that, she really didn't think she'd get this far. (Darryl flushed when he heard the name, Zak didn't notice.)

"I haven't thought about that yet, although.." She stopped running as her Minecraft character and pulled up Chrome and typed Twitter.com.

She typed a tweet, fully aware that chat can see her screen.

Skeppy @/skeppyextra
hey guys, can you suggest new names for me?? ill read all of them. ;)

She smiled, pressing enter, already knowing that the tweet will blow up in a few minutes. She Alt+Tab to go back to Minecraft.

After that, her and Darryl proceeded to mess around for a while.

She did it, she really did it. Now was actually transitioning to woman. But that was later, now she could finally relax, because the hard part was finally over.

•-·-•
778 words (not included start and end A/N)

Take the food. (っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞💌

A bit longer than usual, mainly because I saw one comment about how this was going to be good!

Thank you to the person who said that! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

(Please gimme more nice comments, I update faster on serotonin)
(*'∨'*) o(〃^▽^〃)o