CHAPTER 23

Barbara's POV

"Did they know we're back?" Spade ask not even glancing to us . Tutok na tutok sa kanyang cellphone

'Maybe his thinking kung mag chachat sa kanya ang queen? HAHAHA asa naman siya '

"Are you making fun with me barbara?!" I flinch because of his tone nakakatakot " what! I didn't do anything!" I defence.

"Wala nga pero yung bunganga mo meron" glass said I roll my eye at him , we start walking to the car's that sent to escort us to the UG HYBE .

UNKNOWN POV

"Ewww disgusting it's color red i want pink not a freaking red!! " the girl shout to the sales lady who assigned to assist her . She don't want to deal with anyone stupidity now .

"I'm sorry ma'am but we don't have pink this is the only available color that can substitute the pink one" the poor sales lady is shaking ,she's scared

"Are blind or what? Do you even know the difference between a fu*kin pink and a fu*kin red" she's starting to shout and the sales lady is now crying .

"Pathetic , you mark my every fu*king word . I will tell to your boss to fire you and you will find yourself jobless!" The girl storm out to the store

Her bodyguards stroll besides and at her back holding all the expensive things she buy. "Ma'am your dad is looking for your present in his office ."

One of her bodyguard say , she mentally roll her eyes ; her dad needs her again so she need to go home and stop spoiling herself with expensive things she wants to buy.

"My god! Why now? I'm enejoying my time here , tell him will be there "she instructed to them and they just nood in reply.

Ng makarating sa kanilang mansion hinde na ito nag abala pang kunin ang kaniyang pinamili . She just want to spoil herself and her dads ruined it .

She got in the house rolling her eyes to their maids who just doing their job . She doesn't want to go near them she thinks they all lowlife who doesn't deserve any luxury in this whole damn world .

Ng makarating sa tapat ng pinto ng office ng kanyang ama ay daredaretso siyang pumasok at hinde manlamang nag abalang kumatok . She makes herself comfortable .

"Dad wha-" she got cut off by her dad
"You have work to do " she mentaly roll her eyes

"Are you kidding me dad? I just got back here not long ago , no hi or even how are you?" She said

" Just do your job! " he yells at her making her step back a little in her dad's outburst . She doesn't understand why , her dad always like this to her . She doesn't understand it , it became like this when her mom died her dad change the loving father she use to have is gone , and the only thing that she know is to gain his father's love and trust again.

Her dad's back is facing her without saying goodbye she stand-up and taking a last glance to his father before shutting the door. She sign and go to her room

I need to finish this time and i will make my dad back , i will make him proud and loving again i promise you that mom i will take my father back

Amira's POV

I made up my mind , papasok nako bukod sa nakakabagot narito sa bahay namimiss kona din sila . Naiisip ko palang na wala ako don naawa nako kay ser hayssttt sana hinde pa nila napapasabog ang buong room

It's 8:25 am wala na si owen ng gantong oras sa bahay , uuwi muna ko naandon ang uniform ko . Okay lng kahit late basta napasok .

Dahil nakaligo nanaman ako pumunta nako sa closet para kumuha ng isusuot pauwe , alangan mag hubad ako diba? Bobo lang amira?
I roll my eyes to my self because I'm so ridiculous.