Chapter 5

You're my missing piece - hartbig

*BANG*

1 YEAR LATER

GRACE P.O.V

"Morning idiot" I giggled to the love of my life. "Hey beautiful" he answers back I can't help but kiss him.

Chester then sits up and sighs. I sit up wondering what's wrong and he looks at me and spoke "Grace you do know what today is right?". I know exactly what he means but I don't want to think about it. "Um no I don't" I said rubbing his thigh. He looks at me like I'm some mad woman.

"Grace it's a year today....that Hannah has been dead" I look down and tears roll down my face. He kisses me on the cheek and hands me a letter that looks familiar. Before I could ask what it is he spoke "I'll leave you with that letter and it has a picture in it okay I'll be back in an hour or come to the main room when you're ready. Stay strong baby girl"

I start to open the letter. I look down and cry so much and loads of flashbacks just appear. The photo frame drops on the floor. I pick it up and its a picture of me and Hannah in each overs arms.

My heart starts to race. I get up from my bed and walk over to this secret hiding place I always had, I opened it up and took the box out.

I open it there's so many memories of me and Hannah. There's a button. I never put that there. I press it then this massive light strikes in my room. I cover my eyes and when the sound was gone I looked up.

"Woah" I rub my eyes wondering if I'm  sleeping but it didn't work.

The brunette holds her hand out I take it. She kisses me then clicks her fingers. We're in her bathroom. She looks at me and smile and speaks "hello grace. Remember we was going to switch hair colors lets do it!"

I smile so much I just can't believe Hannah's here with me!

The angel pulls out a blonde and brown hair dyes.

"Look grace it's okay!"  Hannah passes me the brown hair dye and she grabbed a towel and puts it around my neck and she said "Gracie put your hair in the bath" I did it and she smiled and she dyed my hair. Then I did hers.

While we was waiting to rinse our hair of she holds my hands. It feels so right to hold her hand so so right I love her so much. She leans in and kisses me softly.

I look at Hannah and smile.

"AHA ITS TIME" Hannah said jumping up and down.

So we rinse our hair and dry it.

Hannah looks at herself and speaks "I don't like it" I thought for a second.

"One second Hannah" I grabbed a shaver and shaved half of her head and she had a massive grin on her face, she turns to me and hugs me and says she loves it!

Hannah Sits down and looks in my eyes and spoke "Grace do you still love me?" I sat with her and spoke "of course I do more than anyone..even Chester. But I do love Chester but he knows I love you!" She smiles and starts to cry.

I wipe her tears and hug her.

HANNAH P.O.V

As I watch Grace fall asleep. I smile, but I think it's time to leave.

I write her a note to make sure she knows this is real.

As I go in my old cupboard I grab a pen and paper and start to write.

Hello Grace

It's Hannah I had to go. But today was fun. I love you. I'll be back tomorrow baby.