Chapter 2

You're my missing piece - hartbig

"Hey Grace I need to tell you something"

1 YEAR LATER-----

GRACE P.O.V

I wake up with the sun shining in my eyes and look next too me and I don't feel anything. This person next too me is a shit partner who just beats me up when they feel like it.

I get out of bed and there's a letter I open it Jesus fucking Christ my heart is pounding and I'm getting goose bumps like hell. My eyes start too tear up and I start to breath heavily and broke down in to tears.

WHAT THE LETTER SAID~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEAR GRACE

I MISS YOU. I'M SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS. PLEASE SAY YOU MISS ME BACK.

I LOVE YOU

FROM: ? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no I hear foot steps I hide the letter behind me. I get all tense and just start shaking like fuck and wipe my tears so it doesn't look like if  been crying.

"What the fuck are you hiding?" they raise their hands and I flinch.

Someone walks in before they hit me.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Mamrie shouted too the person

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?" They said getting up in mamries Business

"Excuse me get your clothes and get the fuck out off here" Mamrie said pointing her finger at the person

"Mamrie no They have too stay I love.."

"NO YOU FUCKING DON'T GRACE" Mamrie said interrupting me and raising her voice

I put my head down and gulped "Yes I do Mamrie just leave" I said quietly regretting everything.

"Fine don't come back too me If you get too the point where you can't walk cause of that!"

I just look down. The door slams.

"THAT'S IT GRACE I'VE HAD ENOUGH" they said going for me again. They start punching me, scratching me and pulling out my hair I'm starting too get really dizzy and I feel wet cause the amount of blood everywhere.

I can only about get up. I get up and just run out the house and leaving everything behind and just lagging down the street.

I see Mamries house and I just start too panic and just cry and fall too the ground.

I see a similar figure in front of me.

"Excuse me are you okay dude?" I slowly looked up. I can't believe my eyes this Can't be.

I can't talk I'm speechless.

"Dude? you okay?" She said reaching her hand out.

"You-u don't remember me?" I said with a shaky voice

"Excuse me?" She said looking confused

Yep it's her

"H-hannah it's Grace"

It went dead silence. But how can she not remember me she write me a letter.

Hannahs mouth dropped.

HANNAH P.O.V

I'm strolling through streets and then I see this woman just collapsed on the floor so I decided too see if she was okay.