Chapter 3

You're my missing piece - hartbig

MAMRIE P.O.V

Okay this might sound really weird but this feels like the trinity is reunited but I'm still mad at both of them but Grace looks hurt and I've just really missed hannahs company. I shake my head to focus on Hannahs story why Grace is covered in Blood.

"Well Mamrie you're probably wondering why I have Grace in my arms covered in blood. Well this is what Grace told me well she told me what she said to you but honestly she was telling the Truth I know I haven't seen her in so Long but I know Grace a lot to know when she is telling the Truth. Anyway she saved you She told you to leave because Josh would of hurt you. Then when you left The cunt face started beating the shit out of Grace so Grace ran out I saw her and We hugged and spoke we called the police so I grew some balls and just thought 'I know I haven't seen Mamrie in so long but she'll probably help' All we need to do is clean my gi- Grace up and stay here until hes gone Please Mamrie."

Woah I can't believe what I just heard. My mind is just so fucked up right now. My eyes start to tear up and I go up to hannah and hug her again.

"Right Hannah. Go run a bath for Grace. BUT stay with her cause I think you too need to speak about stuff okay?" I said looking like a grow up wow I never thought that.

Hannah just slaps a smile on her Face.

"Thank you Mamrie"

"Shut up loser" I said kissing her head

I really have missed her!

HANNAH P.O.V

While I have a very wet Grace is my arms.

I make my way in to the spare bedrooms lay her down and just look at her and smile, I lift up my snap back and wipe of my sweat, I then try to wake her up by nudging her gently.

She doesn't wake up my heart just stops. I try to think 'Shes probably a deep sleeper' I go in to the bathroom and start to run a bath for Grace and get tissue to wipe my sweat, Why the fuck was I scared?

I then go back in to the bedroom and just sit there. Crap I forgot about the bath I quickly leap in to the bathroom and turn of the taps. As I'm walking back in to the bedroom I suddenly got a sharp pain in my chest, This has never happened before, Oh well its probably excitement. "Grace, Hunny wake up" I said shaking her gently. Grace flinches without opening her eyes and shouts "DON'T HURT ME" I'm in shock I got her in my arms and just shush her "Grace its me" She then opens her eyes and hugs me tight.

"Grace I ran you a bath, Don't worry I'll stay with you"

Grace smiles and starts to get undressed

My heart starts to pound like fuck I can hear it through my ears. She's perfect. Grace is funny,cute, bit of a dumb dumb but my dumb dumb and she's a massive beautiful idiot. I just can't get enough of her when I Hear her name my heart stops and I shake uncontrollably. I then turn back in to reality. "HANNAHHHHH" I've heard that before I shake my head so my eyes can function. I smile and grab a towel and go in to the bathroom.

Grace then laughs and asked if I was alright I said yes even though now and then I get a sharp pain pressed against my back and my stomach and my breath turns short. But all I care about right now and for the rest of my life is Grace.

GRACE P.O.V

I lifted my head up from the wetness all over me to see the most adorable person in the planet. But when I looked up I just see Hannah with her Hand on her chest breathing non-stop and heavily. "Hannah are you okay?" I said getting out of the bath and putting the warm towel over me, "yeah I'm fine, anyway are you feeling any better?" She said getting up and rubbing my arm to keep me warm. "Well I'm not in my blood so that's a start but I do have some cuts on me which hurt like a fuck" Hannah goes in her tip toes trying to rest her head on my shoulder but she is failing big time I just laugh and put my head on her shoulder, she kisses my cheek and whispers "you're going to be fine I know you're still scared but it'll just be me , you and goose No one else you're all that matters to me" I smile uncontrollably and grit my teeth together and trys not to do a girly squeal. "You're my missing piece" I hear her breath go shorter and shorter but then. *bang*

"Fuck" I start to panic I then wave my hands about and look for help and then I remembered I'm in mames house "MAMRIE MAMRIE" I said shouting and crying. Then blood starts to pour out of her nose. Fuck. "MAMRIE HELP" I said sweating and shouting. I then hear foot steps and I can't help but flinch. "GRACE WHAT'S WRONG" Mamrie said entering the bathroom. "SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH HANNAH"