(5).Grand party!!!!( part I)

Get married what's the problem in this ?
"By the way who is going to marry an oldy like you "said Anamika in teasing tone 😁😁

Rudhra - you little brat just wait . Rudhra start running behind her and try to catch her and both fell on bed Rudhra is on top of her and his whole weight is on her .he could feel her heartbeat and can see her cleavage from the bathrobe .both are lost in each other eyes.

Meanwhile  there is a knock on the door so Anamika has send Rudhra to check it till then she went to washroom to change into some clothes.

She returned from the washroom in lose crop top and shorts and see Rudhra settings food on the table (he like to do everything for his princess by himself)
You know possesive much 😉🥰🥰

On the serious note Rudhra started you know till now I don't get someone who could maintain the dignity of hukum Rani sa position and also stand by Side not for money but for me.

Leave about that you tell what you have decided about marriage I know it's very difficult for you just try to do it .
(Only Rudhra Know about her hidden dark past due to which Anamika hates men species)

Anamika - ya dad has emotionally forced me to accept some marriage proposal from his friend's son .
I don't have any intrest in marriage and all!!

Rudhra-  anyway leave all this actually Masa was asking about you .
Tommorow there is a grand celebration held in the palace in the abhimanyu' blockbuster film so she wanted to invite you  personally

But I have denied by saying I will inte you.

And one more thing you have to stay in palace until you are in Jaipur

"So you are ordering me" said Anamika
You know na I don't take order form someone

Rudhra- No madam I am just requesting !
How can I dare order the great Anamika shekhawat said Rudhra in sarcastic tone

Anamika -ok i will reach to party on correct time now go let me do my work I have a very important meeting scheduled for tommorow

Ok i am going see you at the party said Rudhra and give a forehead kiss to her left to his room which is next to her .

At 7 'o' clock Anamika wake up and went to washroom and do her morning business and came out in sport bra and tights

Anamika' gym outfit

And went to her private gym which is on the same floor as nobody was allowed to enter on that floor except Rudhra without her permission.

And there she see Rudhra was already present there doing push ups and sweat was flowing through his body .

She started her exercise and after 1 hour it's time to her boxing practice
Both she and Rudhra started boxing challenge
She was boxing championship and nobody can ever beat her in boxing.
Because she like to win because winning is her habit or need .

After reaching her room she had called her secretary to her room to give a brief description about meeting
She go ready in professional outfit with a gun in her purse because she know in this business  world there are so many enemies of her who just want her one small mistake to attach on her .

After reaching her room she had called her secretary to her room to give a brief description about meeting She go ready in professional outfit with a gun in her purse because she know in this business  world there are so many enemies of her who ju...

Her outfit

She went to meeting spot with her p.a and secretary running behind her to match her speed with 6 cars of bodyguards .

After cracking the deal she went to palace .
There she meet with Rudhra 's parents as they are also their parent' bestfriends
Rudhra ' mom see the glimpse of her late freind in Anamika so she always loved her daughter.

There she meet with Rudhra 's parents as they are also their parent' bestfriendsRudhra ' mom see the glimpse of her late freind in Anamika so she always loved her daughter