Jealous Rudhra!!

(This is not that cliche sankari story so kindly not harsh comments)

100 likes and 50 meaningful comments for next updates

•••••••••°°°°°°°°°•••••••••°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••

Abhimanyu takes her along with him to meet his guest

Since Anamika do not like to go infront of media so there is very less photo of her on internet.Most of the people know about but didn't see her as she keep herself very low profile .

So When he takes her to meet some of his costars so he introduced her as family friend but didn't give her full introduction.
Most of the woman are jealous of her as she is standing with their prince charming.
But there was someone who was burning with jealousy and hatred .
And she is none other than natasha abhimanyu's one of the costar . She is A grade actress in Bollywood and have a crush on Abhimanyu .
Party was going on full swing . Everybody was enjoying.
And here comes Arvik Rajawat one of the famous businessman and Rudhra 's business rival .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Meanwhile Anamika was on bar. counter and ordered virgin mojito
Arvik comes to Anamika and said 'Hello miss shekhawat You are also present here so can I have have dance with this beautiful lady .
No thank Mr Rajawat Said Anamika
Arvik chuckled and said Oh come on miss Rajawat one dance will not do any harm .
So Anamika reluctantly agrees went to dance flour .
They started dancing . Arvik was pressing her body to himself and his hand was moving on her back as she is wearing backless gown so there was direct contact of her skin .

There was someone who eyes are redshot by seeing this .he is Rudhra
So when they were going on dance floor at that time he came and started drinking Due to anger he have broken the wine glass .
So when he cannot see anymore so he went on dance floor in long srides
And gritted his teeth Said "Excuse me can I have dance with my best friend"
They started dancing her hand his broad shoulder and his on her waist.
They start doing salsa

He was trying to adsorb her body scent he was feeling his body heated

He was trying to adsorb her body scent he was feeling his body heated . something different when he was with other girls but he couldn't pinpoint this feeling , this jealousy when he see her with males other than him .
And the party wrap up so all the members went to their respective chambers .
So when Rudhra went to his room .he freshen up and went to his bed but sleep was long away . Seens From Party was playing in his minds like reels . So he went to his study room to complete his pending work .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Next morning

Anamika pov
A call disturb her sleep so when she put the phone near her ear in sleepy state .After listening to other side talk all the sleep vanished from her face and said in worried tone "ok I am comming you take care of dad "
After disconnecting the call she called her p.a and said to him in commanding tone to prepare private jet for Shimla .
After that she pack her luggage and start going out after ordering servants to take her luggage and after informing all the members about the call so call was from her brother informing about their father sudden health issue
Actually he have severe heart attack . All the Rajput family get worried after listening to this and went along with anamika to shimala in her private jet .
All the Rajputs are trying to console her however she had hard face trying to be strong but the all know she is like coconut hard from outside but softer from inside.

Meanwhile rudhra could feel her distress as he know she have fear of  losing her dad like her mother .so he couldn't see her sad .

In Shimla, shekhawat hospital.

Their jet land on Shimla airport . Outside the airport there are so many cars with bodyguard to recive them .
They Directly went to hospital and reach to private floor where operation was going on.
Anamika Directly went and hug her brother.
Her brother said to her in soothing voice "baccha don't worry dad will be alright"just relax nothing will happen to him .
Anamika just nodded her head .
After almost one operation was completed and doctors told them about operation being successful and  meet the pateint after some time .
They all took breath of sigh of relief.

But they don't know what destiny have written for them

But they don't know what destiny have written for them .Two hearts are in dilemma.

So guys something big is going to happen  so stay tuned.