15

800+ reads yall are so cool
—————————————————————————
"Hey (f/n) are you gonna go to the training camp?" Daichi walked up to you as practice ended,

"The golden week one right? I'm not too sure, I mean I'm not a manager or a player, so I'm not sure I'll be allowed to go," Daichi looked a little downcast, so you put your hand on his shoulder,

"Oh alright, I'll see what I can do, no promises though!"

He looked at you with a smile, and you walked up to Ukai and Takeda, who looked like they were getting along.

"Excuse me?" They both looked at you, a little surprised by your presence,

"I wanted to know if I could attend the training camp, I know I'm technically not part of the team, but... I'm gonna be honest I can't think of any reasons," you scratched your head, and they looked at you dumbfounded.

"Quit scratching your head kid, sure you can come, just make sure to get your permission slip filled out,"

"Thank you very much!" You beamed at them and walked away, hearing them whisper in the distance,

"Wow Keishin! That was nice of you!"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

You heard laughter from the two, and you walked to Hinata and Kageyama,

"Hey do you guys know if Takeda sensei and Ukai are...?"

"Are what?" They looked at you questioningly.

"Uhhh... nevermind! Get home safe you two!"

You ran home, hoping they wouldn't dwell on your question too long.

You opened your phone, and dialed in your mom's phone number,

"Are you all right sweetie? Why are you calling all of a sudden? Are you okay? Did something happen? You know your dad and I would come right over if anything did happen right?"

"Mom I'm fine! I just wanted to get permission to go on this camp thing, it's for school,"

"Oh what a relief! Of course you can!"

"Okay thank you, by mom love you,"

"Love you too!"

You hung up and forged her signature, proud at how similar it looked to her's.

~time skip because I don't know what to do~

The day was here, everyone was crowding around the bus, a little sad because they thought you weren't coming, but still excited none the less.

"I wish (f/n) senpai was coming..."
Hinata looked to the ground glumly,

"I am here though? I didn't turn into a ghost or anything right?"

He looked up to you in shock,
"(F/N) SENPAI! I THOUGHT YOU WERENT COMING! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?"

He bounced up and down, with you patting his head so he'd settle down.

"I was here the whole time though?"

Everyone looked to you with a confused look.

"Don't tell me y'all didn't see me here, seriously?"

You clicked your tongue and walked into the bus, which doors have now opened. You walked all the way to the back of the bus, opening your bag to take out some supplies.

The first few of them got on, looking at you with sorry faces,

"Why so glum? This is gonna be so much fun, cheer up?"