18

Omg #2 on the haikyuuxmalereader Tag HELLO? Also should I sprinkle in some oneshots between chapters? They'd probs not have to do with the main storyline of the fic
—————————————————————————
It was dark out, and time for everyone to shower. You weren't the most comfortable showering with others, and you didn't have B.O (hopefully) , so you decided maybe you could go without bathing for the week.

You walked around the hallway, hoping to bump into someone you know, but you ended up walking into something you didn't see.

You looked down,
"Oh I'm sorry! Are you okay?"

The person you bumped into was short, he had brown hair with a blonde patch going down the middle. You could tell that he just finished bathing as his hair was still wet.

You stared at him for a moment longer, before you had a moment of realization.

"NOYA???"

He gave you a big smile,
"That's me! Guess you couldn't recognize me with my hair down huh?"

Without thinking, you hugged him tight like a stuffed animal, he just looked too cute for you not to!

"H-huh? (F/n) what are you doing?"

You squeezed him tighter,

"I'm sorry Noya you're just too cute!"

Nishinoya felt himself turn red, either from embarrassment or because he was slowly losing air.

"T-too tight! C-can't breathe!"

You released Noya, and he stood there dizzily,

"I'm so sorry Noya! I couldn't help myself! I'll make sure I never do it again, promise!"

And idea popped in his mind.

"I'll forgive you, IF you do a favor for me!"

You rolled your eyes in your mind,

"Sure, what is it?"

He looked around before whispering in your ear excitedly,

"Let me crash in your room tonight!"

You thought it over for a second, and then agreed, to which he gave you a big grin.

You started to walk to your room, but felt a tug in your shirt,

"You have to carry me too!"

You scooped him up and he clung onto you like a koala, slightly snuggling up to you. Luckily no one saw you, otherwise they probably would have tagged along or made you carry them too.

When you got to your room, you placed Noya down in the cushion corner and sent Daichi a text letting him know Noya was sleeping in your room tonight.

"Okay Noya! Do you want me to set up a bed for you or...?"

He raced over to your bed and pulled the sheets over him, answering your question. You chuckled and got in as well, facing him.

"Goodnight Noya,"

"Goodnight (f/n)!"

You heard him giggle to himself, which resulted in you pulling him closer to you, making him stop giggling.

You felt him nuzzle his face into your chest, and felt him smile before his breath went quiet and soft, and the occasional snore could be heard. You stayed there, awake with him curled up into you, before falling asleep yourself.

You're not to sure what you dreamed, but it was a nice dream, or maybe it was bad? It could have been both, but whatever the case you woke up with a pain on your chest.

You opened your eyes to find Noya sprawled out all over you. 'How?' You shifted him around until he was sleeping on his side again, and you couldn't help but explode at how cute he was! You poked his cheek, and you felt like you could explode from the adorableness!

You couldn't bring yourself to wake him up, so you just hoped he would soon.

His eyes fluttered open, with your smile to greet him to the morning.

"Morning Noya! Did you sleep well?"

He crawled on top of you, finding a comfortable spot to rest,

"5 more minutes please..."

He dozed off to sleep, while you had to control youre self from imploding. 5 minutes had passed, and he didn't wake up, another 5 minutes and he was still snoring. You didn't know what to do. It was like when a cat lies down on your lap and now you're just stuck there.

Suddenly Suga walked through the door, walking to Noya and chopping him on the back.

"WAKE UP NOYA"

He proceeded to repeatedly tap his back while telling him to get up.

"Alright I'm up I'm up!" Noya reluctantly got off of you and got dressed, giving you one more look before leaving.

"Thanks Koushi, I didn't know what to-"

Unexpectedly, Suga got into the bed with you, wrapping your arms around him.

"We've still got a little time, it's my turn, no buts or ifs about it!" He pouted,

You held Suga tighter, trying to make it so he would enjoy the time as much as he could.
"What's with everyone acting so cute all of a sudden?" You whispered under your breath.

'C-cute?' The gray haired boy thought to himself, before dozing off.

"Koushi? We should be getting to the gym, they'll probably want you to be there today, I heard your going against another school,"

Suga got up, wishing he could freeze that moment in time, but before leaving, you gave him a tight hug.

"There! That should wake you up! No go kick butt!"

Suga giggled, "Oh (f/n)..." and he walked off the gym energized.

After he left, you took another quick nap, alone this time. You woke up, got dressed, and went over to the gym, seeing Karasuno go against a team that had an Owl? No it was a person? Maybe both?

You sat down next to Kiyoko and Yachi,

"So which school is this?"

"It's Fukurodani, so far we're not doing so hot,"

You looked at the owl, and saw his knee pads (idk what they're called I am too lazy to find out) attracting your attention.

"Damn thats kind of hot..."

The two managers looked at you with shock and disgust.

"WHAT? I CAN FIND THINGS ATTRACTIVE! AND HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I WAS LOOKING AT?"

The rest of the game went kind of rough, but you congratulated both of the teams nonetheless. You left to find someone, and you found your target. You sat down next to him, with him playing on his PSP. Typical.

Another short person walked up to the chairs, and Kenma got up for him.

"Thank you Kenma," the other shortie said before sitting down.

The next thing you knew, Kenma was sitting down in your lap. You didn't mind, it gave you more opportunities. You started to pat his head, then going on to run your fingers through his hair.

He hummed in response, giving you permission to keep going, even rubbing his head into your hand like a cat would.

Eventually he left with his team, and you went back to your room after a while, wanting to be able to sleep alone. But when you entered your room, you saw a dark haired male in your cushion corner.

"Why do strangers love that corner?"
—————————————————————————
Wow I am really showing Suga favoritism now Omg. Also this book is totally gonna have multiple endings. Also everyone is so out of character and I don't know where I'm at in the timeline. You can tell I haven't watched Haikyuu in a while ☠️☠️☠️