33

There was this one fic that was SAUR good but it hasn't been updated in 2 years I'm never gonna recover
__________________________________
Kita woke up to find his arms devoid of a certain someone. Where you were sleeping was a note,

"Good morning Kita! I'm going sightseeing! I'll be back before dinner! -(f/n)"

He gave a smiling exhale after reading your note, getting ready for the school day. When he got to the door of his house he found another note,

"Have a nice day at school! -(f/n)" there was a thumbs up drawn on the paper as well.

Kita took the note and put it in his bag, starting his walk to school.

When he got to his desk, he found another note,

"Study hard! -im pretty sure you can tell who wrote this"

He ran his hand over the note, smiling at it, and put it in his bag with the others.

When he was in the gym, he noticed that one of the volleyballs was making a weird sound, so he went to check it out.

Attached to it was another note,

"I bet you're wondering how I managed to put all these notes here! To be honest I'm asking the same question. Anyways good luck at practice!
-you already know"

Before anyone else could see it, he went to stash it in his bag. Oh he was definitely going to treasure these.

The rest of practice went pretty rough. He wasn't doing so great today, and the twins were being extra annoying, the only solace being the notes he got from you.

Thankfully practice ended, and he was able to go home and hopefully see you again. The walk home felt lonelier than usual, even though he's gone through this so many times before.

He got home and quietly finished all of his homework, waiting for you. But you never showed up.

He ate dinner with his grandmother, you still weren't back yet.

It was almost time to go to bed, and you still hadn't come back, so he understandably got worried.

He decided to go looking for you, and just as he opened the door, he saw you, preparing to knock.

He didn't say anything, and just gave you a hug instead.

You didn't know Kita too well, but you could tell that this was out of character. Nonetheless you hugged him back, taking off your shoes as you walked inside, still hugging him.

He put his head into your shoulder, muffling his voice.
"You said you'd be back before dinner..."

"Were you worried about me?"

He looked into your eyes,
"Of course I was worried about you!"

You could tell that wasn't all that was troubling him, and sat him down on his bed.

"I'm going to change, and then I'll come back okay?"

He nodded.

While you were changing you thought of a plan.
'Kita's acting very unusual... maybe something happened at school? Maybe he's been overworking himself? maybe it's both?'

You finished changed and went back to Kita, who had moved onto your futon. You laid down next to him.

"Did something happen at school today?"

He blinked a few times before answering.
"I don't think so... practice was just... a lot more tiring and annoying than usual. It's nothing too out of the ordinary,"

You held his hands,
"Well I can tell you've always been taking care of your team, which is a good thing, but you're still a High schooler too! You also need to be taken care of!"

He looked at you as if you were speaking another language,

"You need a break Kita! Tell you what, you don't have practice tomorrow, so I'll take care of you!"

"Take care of me? But you're the guest? And you're on vacation too?"

"Kita, you've shown me immeasurable kindness, it's only natural I do the same to you,"

He scooted closer to you, and you took the hint and hugged him.

He stared into your [eye color] eyes (holding myself back from saying orbs ☠️☠️☠️),

"Would you tell me about your day?"

You lit up at this, starting to ramble on about everything you saw,

"I saw this one butterfly and it landed on my hand! It was so cool! But then a bird swooped in and ate it, which was pretty cool too... "

The words become a blur to him as he started sinking into the world of dreams, waiting for tomorrow to come.
__________________________________
RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS ALSO HES SO OOC BUT JSJSJSKSKSJSKSJDJDJ

__________________________________RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS ALSO HES SO OOC BUT JSJSJSKSKSJSKSJDJDJ

LOOK AT HIM HES CRYING NOOO MY BABY