❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

GUYS LOOK AT THIS STUNNING MAGNIFICENT LOVELY PIECE OF ART @/ Cheeseofcake ON QUOTEV MADE FOR SERENITEA!!

HELP I UGLY CRIED ITS SO GOOD THEY'RE TALENTED AF, IM PRINTING IT OUT AND PUTTING IT WITH THE OTHER FANART I GOT RN 😭🫶

feel free to send any art for me to see if anyone decided to make some I will ugly cry for each and every art,,, ILY GUYS BRO YALL ARE TALENTED AND AMAZING 🥹

Anyways to the story,,,

Synopsis at the end! No real bad warnings, mildly angsty maybe, lil flashback at end

——————♡——————

All these memories had came flooding back to (Y/N), ones they buried deep down to try and forget but were always there no matter how hard they tried to ignore them.

Xiao was still keeping an eye on (Y/N), who was silent and picking at blades of grass while they were reminiscing. He contemplated what to do, he didn't want to kill them now— but truthfully it was inevitable that they would fall to either his hands or someone else's.

He preferred for it to be his own.

He could see it, although they looked like the (Y/N) he once knew, it wasn't them any longer. They were still and will always continue to be the one that ruthlessly killed so many people.

Even so, he wanted to just let them continue to run away again, just as they always did. This situation was messy and unorganized, and if word got to outsiders other than the ones from (Y/N)'s past that still remained, there was no doubt Liyue would fall in anger demanding for not only (Y/N)'s death, but possibly Morax's. That was something he couldn't afford.

Xiao and (Y/N) looked up simultaneously having sensed someone's arrival.

The girl with soft blue hair raised her hand as she gave a small wave in greeting, a strained smile upturning her lips as she internally willed her nerves to calm down. She knew who would be here when she arrived— but perhaps she wasn't as prepared to see them again as she thought she was.

"Xiao. Oh... and (Y/N), hello." Ganyu said, her voice sounding meeker on the second half to which she silently scolded herself with a sweat drop.

Noticing the two were looking at her with similar looks of curiosity knowing she probably had brought some news, she glanced back and forth between Xiao and (Y/N).

"I don't know how to tell you this." Ganyu started, lightly chewing on her bottom lip as she contemplated if (Y/N) listening in was a good idea or not.

They made no effort to hide that they were listening, so she knew they would hear the news she brought for Xiao. Of course, she could just speak with him privately, but not only would that leave (Y/N) unattended, she felt they had the right to know.

"Get on with it." Xiao said impatiently, his whole attitude definitely on edge.

Ganyu's lips parted slightly and at first when she attempted to speak, no words came out. She pressed her lips together before looking down and speaking softly, the words she would say making both (Y/N) and Xiao's eyes widen simultaneously.