The Double Date (Part 1)

A/N: I'm very sorry guys, but I've been very busy. I know this is short, but it shows that I'm still alive. Don't worry, I'll be making part 2 soon. I don't really know when, though! x( Also, credit to Derpywriter for coming up with the idea for this mini story!

Sonic was having a good time, just chilling in the Green Hill Zone. But then Amy came. "Sonikku!" Amy exclaimed. Sonic groaned, and pretended not to hear her. Amy then came face to face with Sonic and said, "Sonic, I know you can hear me!"

"Okay, Amy, what do you want?"

"A really nice restaurant opened in town! We should go to it!"

Sonic stiffened. He knew this was Amy's way of asking him on a date. If he said the wrong thing, he'd have to answer to Amy's Piko Piko hammer. "Um... That sounds nice Amy, but... I have plans."

"It doesn't seem like it! Here you are, lazing around in the Green Hill Zone! C'mon, Sonic, it'll be fun!"

Sonic knew there was no way he could get out of this one. "Fine Amy, I'll go. But... How about someone comes with us?" Amy narrowed her eyes. "Who?" Sonic started listing names in his head, but everyone seemed to be busy! Tails was working on the X Tornado, Knuckles was busy guarding the Master Emerald, Shadow was busy with G.U.N stuff... But what about Silver? He isn't doing anything! "How about Silver?" Amy crossed her arms. "Fine, we'll bring Silver." Sonic felt a little relieved. Silver would probably love to come! Sonic suddenly shuddered. What if he brings Blaze?...