"Where were you at the time of the murders?"

♢ ♢ ♢

"I was out drinking with some friends." - "What are the names of your friends?" - "Seo Kyungmin, Han Yoonsung, Kim Jongin, and Jang Mingyeol."

"Around that time, I was doing some paperwork at home." - "Do you have anyone that can attest to that?" - "Unless my neighbors saw me, then no."

"I was getting ready to go clubbing with Y/N, Yixing, and Sehun." - "What club were you planning on going to?" - "We were going to go club hopping. Some of the ones we had in mind were the Octagon Club, 777, and the Medusa."

"I was working out. I actually ran into Chanyeol at the gym." - "Did you speak with him?" - "No, he was walking out as I was heading inside. We just exchanged nods."

"I was at the gym." - "You're the one that found the bodies, correct?" - "Yeah. I got a DM from Y/N, saying that she needed to speak with me. So I drove over to the cultural center and... well, the rest is history."

"I was at work." - "Where do you work?" - "I work as a bartender at a club in Hongdae called 777."

"I was at home." - "Another suspect, Kim Minseok, said you were out drinking with him." - "I was, but I went home early because I wasn't feeling well."

"I was heading over to Baekhyun's place. We were going to carpool together to the clubs." - "But you never made it to his place." - "I know. Because I received a phone call saying my sister and friend were dead."

♢ ♢ ♢

Information Gathered:

Suspect #1: claims to have been out drinking with some friends / another suspect was mentioned during his alibi

Suspect #2: claims to have been at home doing paperwork

Suspect #3: claims to have been getting ready to go clubbing with both victims + another suspect

Suspect #4: claims to have been working out at the gym / another suspect was mentioned during his alibi

Suspect #5: claims to have been at work / works at a club that victim was apparently planning on going to

Suspect #6: claims to have been at the gym / apparently received a message from one of the victims

Suspect #7: claims to have been at home / was out drinking with another suspect

Suspect #8: claims to have been driving to another suspect's home to go clubbing with both victims + another suspect

♢ ♢ ♢

Things are becoming serious... Which suspect is at the top of your list?

Kim Minseok?

Kim Junmyeon?

Byun Baekhyun?

Kim Jongdae?

Park Chanyeol?

Do Kyungsoo?

Kim Jongin?

Oh Sehun?

♢ ♢ ♢

End of Chapter