First Day School Fight

"What the hell?" She said to the taller werewolf.

"Sorry little girl." He replied, the smirk still firmly on his face.

She gently guided the smaller wolf behind her. Once she knew he was completely blocked by her body she looked up challengingly at the tall werewolf.

"I'm not a girl, asshole. I'm a women."

She glared up at the infuriating werewolf.

She cocked her head to the side, "Why were you pushing a smaller wolf around, huh?"

The tall werewolf rolled his eyes, "He's one of the Omegas in our pack."

Sparrow scoffed, "That doesn't give you a reason to physically hurt him. A stolen item or him being annoying is another thing."

He took a step forward, and flashed his teeth in a snarl.

"And what are you going to do about it?" He growled.

Sparrow pushed the smaller wolf farther behind her, and leaned forward.

"I'll kick your ass."

Many others were already backing away from them. She stood her ground, looking up at the much larger werewolf. She picked up the werewolf's name from the whispers going around the room. He was Xavier. She stared into his gold eyes, refusing to back down. She saw his muscles tense. She immediately stepped to the side. He lunged at open air. She shrugged into a boxing stance. Xavier turned around and faced her.

His dark grey tail was lashing from side to side. Sparrow ducked under the tall werewolf's first punch. He didn't let up, following with another hit to her face. Sparrow recoiled. Adrenaline was rushing through her veins. He stalked towards her. She feigned dizziness. This move was her signature one. If someone was stupid enough to hit her face, she'd back up and pretend she was disoriented. As he was upon her, she kicked out her leg between the wolves legs. She hooked her foot on one of his legs and pulled it towards her.

He lost balance and fell on his back. Sparrow croaked a laugh, breathing hard. She yelped as Xavier shot out his hand. He grabbed her arm and yanked it. She cried out, and tumbled to the ground. He quickly got to his feet. He punched her in the face once, twice. She could feel the warm trickle of blood going down her nose. Her vision was blurry. She raised her arms up to her face as he went for a third blow. She grunted as his fist connected with her arm. That was going to be a bruise. She bit the inside of her cheek to stop from screaming out in pain as she got to her feet.

She once again fell into her boxing stance. She dodged his next two blows with ease, ignoring the pain in her left leg. As soon as she saw an opening, she went for a jab. Her fist connected with Xavier's grey shirt. He let out a grunt. She went for two more jabs to his stomach, making use of the opening she had. Xavier got to his senses. Sparrow's vision was too blurry to see the tall werewolf's muscles tense up.

He shoved her away with such force, she flew into the ring of kids. She regained her balance. She wiped away the blood streaming from her nose. She rolled her shoulders, feeling her bruised muscles protest. She painfully walked up to Xavier, who was panting as well. Sparrow's blue eyes locked on to his. He balled his fists.

She quirked up an eyebrow, "See what happens if you hit me again."

He stood there, panting for a moment, before flicking his tail angrily and slinking off into the crowd. Her hair was disheveled, but that would fix itself. She wiped at the blood still spilling down her nose. She looked around at the silent crowd.

She felt as if she had bitten off more than she could chew.

Crap.

She made a scene on the first day.