Part 25

(We see Ash cleaning a pokeball)

Ash: almost done. There's a big battle coming up so I'm gonna have all your pokeballs sparkling like brand new. (We see all of his Pokémon out)

May: this must be really serious, he's usually the first one to eat breakfast.

Brock: yeah but he's got the right idea, pokeballs are important tools to trainers

Max: maybe you should be following Ash's example. It couldn't hurt

May: you're right but I can think of something that will

(Y/N): especially if you want to do contests. Having shining pokeballs will be a good look.

Ash: Brawly's gonna be real hard to beat but if we continue to work as a team I think we can do it. We just need to keep training to be the best. (His Pokémon cheer) yeah, that's the spirit.

(Corphish then walks off and starts eating seaweed and eating more of it as it then eats rope)

May: oh wow and you guys thought my wurmple was bad.

(Y/N): your wurmple has better taste and sense of food but it still pigs out more than corphish.

Max: can't be much nutritional benefit to eating rope and wood.

(Y/N): it is a water Pokémon and given it's personality so far I don't think it knows any better.

Ash: stop corphish! That's not food you're gonna get sick!

(Corphish begins eating as the rope gets harder to pull and it ends up breaking as Ash is sent flying)

May/(Y/N)/Max/Brock: Ash.

(We see Corphish walk over and past them as they look at it)

Brock: uh... it's got character.

Max: yeah.

May: character's another word for troublemaker.

(Y/N): I think it's adorable.

(Timeskip: we see they've set up camp and are getting food ready as everyone has their Pokémon out to meet Corphish)

Ash: guys I what you to meet your new teammate Corphish. Let's all say hi.

(The Pokémon say hi as Corphish looks happy and waves as it hits all the Pokémon)

May: hey what do you think you're doing! (Picks up wurmple and Torchic) You're never gonna make new friends like that! 

Brock: I think you've got it wrong, I think that's how Corphish says...hello... yeah.

(Y/N): poochyena stand down it's only saying hi! Shroomish you calm down too! (Holding poochyena and shroomish)

May: is it really?

(Corphish looks happy and moves its pincers up and down)

(We cut to everyone eating)

Ash: breakfast was awesome Brock. Just like it always is

Max: yeah, it's really good (has his mouth full)

Brock: thanks guys.

(We see May isn't eating)

Ash: hey, how come you're not eating May? Not hungry?

Max: yeah, I've never known you to pass one of Brock's breakfasts.

May: it's just I'm worried since wurmple isn't eating.

(We see wurmple is sleeping and hasn't eat much)