Ch. 16

"It's been awhile Ava" I say into her earpiece. From the looks of it she's on a mission in Tokyo.

"Shit Em you scared the hell out of me. Where the hell have you been!"

"I don't have a lot of time just know that I'm safe and to put the mission on hold until further notice." Looking at the security cameras I see Enzo walking towards the house. Thankfully he was stopped by Rock.

"I swear girl you're stressing me out more than my job does. Hold that thought real quick" after a few seconds I hear a gun shot on the other end. "I'll wait for you, but you have to promise me that you are safe and you'll stay safe. I'll let Miles know that you're okay as well."

"I promise and I want you to be safe as well. Gotta go" quickly I finish up what I was doing and made sure everything was in place. Enzo was still talking to Rock.

Grabbing my phone I rush to the elevator and type in the code to my floor. Getting off I walk to my room immediately undressing once inside. As I walk to the bathroom I check my phone to change the time stamp of me leaving the elevator. Hoping in the shower I wash my body and quickly try to wash my hair. I'm definitely going to have to re-wash my hair better tonight.

Stepping out I wrap a towel around me and walk out to the bedroom. Grabbing a change of clothes I start putting on lotion then underwear and bra. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Before I could say hold on the door open.

"Em are you-" picking my towel back up I cover myself.

He's seen it

He saw my body

"Sorry I just came to tell you I got some business to take care of" slowly his eyes left a trail of fire as they look at my body from head to toe.

"My eyes are up here" tightening the towel around me I point to my eyes. Walking to me with his eyes never leaving mine he smirk at me "and what beautiful brown eyes they are" shaking my head I kept my head down only for him to lift my chin up. "Amore you don't have to hide from me, ever."

I step back away from him as if he burned me, shaking my head frantically as doubt floods my mind. "I'm damaged. Scarred"

"You're not damaged and you're not the only one with scars-" he refers to the ones he have of his own on his body. "Yours are different. Mine are-"

"Beautiful. I know how you got some of those. Remember I was the one who found you half naked. That still doesn't change how I feel about you" how he... feel about me?

"How you feel about me? What like a sister? Childhood friend?" A deep chuckle leave him as he shake his head and slowly walk to me. Every step he takes I took one back until I was back into the wall. "Sweetheart the things I want to do to you is not something I would want to do to a sister or childhood friend"

"So what am I to you?" I ask as I take a deep breath trying to concentrate. Which was becoming harder to do as I stare into his brown eyes. It was as if he was staring into my soul. "You're mine" he states as if it was obvious. Chuckling I push him back. Well tried to push him back he just stayed in place. "What's funny?" Frowning he grab my wrist from the hand on his bare chest.

"You are. What man would want a damaged woman who's been passed around to who know how many people. Who's only recently been sober for a couple of months now. Who's-" soft lips were on mine and all the negative thoughts leave my mind. Too consumed by the man in front of me. It was a battle that I'm glad I didn't win as soon as his tongue enter my mouth shutting me up completely. A moan slips out of me as he deepen the kiss.

"You. Are. Mine." He kiss me between each word. "If you're damaged then so am I. We both got scars and demons that the other don't know about and that's okay. We will get through this together, but don't ever think I don't want you. Now stop crying bella. I don't like seeing you cry" (beautiful) touching my cheek sure enough it was wet from the tears I didn't know I shed. Smiling he kissed both cheeks, my forehead, then my lips. I couldn't get enough of him. Wrapping my arms around his neck I deepen the kiss. Groaning he bite my bottom lip and pulls it a little. The blissful moment is short lived when I felt his hands squeezing my ass.

"No no no" I frantically backed away from him as memories of the people I was sold to touching me. I  didn't even realize my towel fell until now, but I don't care about that. "No no no" I say over and over again.

"Shh it's okay. I'm sorry I got a little too into it. I won't touch you unless you want me to."

"I told you. You're not going to want me. I'm too damaged and I won't be able to satisfy you. Find someone else."

"And I told you I don't care. There's no one else but you Emery. I told you I'll help you. That we'll help each other." Stepping closer to me he lean down until our foreheads are touching.

"I don't want to be scared of you. Of your touch." I say in a low voice. "If you want we can take it slow and I'll help you get over your fears"

"How?" Pulling back with a smirk on his face he flick my nose "You're just going to have to wait until I get back" bending down he picks up my towel and wrap it around my body "now let's cover you before I decide not to leave"

"I don't know why you wouldn't. You can't touch me."

"Amore I don't have to touch you to get turned on. Staring at you is enough for me. Clothes or no clothes you tempt me." With one final kiss he walks to the door.

"Don't kill anyone" I joke knowing there's a low chance of that happening.

"I make no promises"