Chapter 7:: Tales of 3 am

Author's POV: 

"Huh?" You asked, completely shocked as he said, "Aren't you, my wife now?" 
"Right.. but-"
You looked outside awkwardly, holding your cheeks which were burning.
"Stop calling me that! It sounds so- cringe!" You said as he eyed you weirdly saying, "Dumbhead." 
"Don't you have work?! How are you so free as a CEO of a literal gaming company, huh?! Go work! Who asked you to give me nicknames?!"
You rambled out like an idiot before looking away, moving away from him, who just huffed. 

"Crazy." He mumbled before looking outside the window with a soft smile. 
'Did I really marry someone I barely know?' Taehyung thought to himself before chuckling. 

---Time skip 

"We're home," Taehyung spoke opening the door as you got inside

"We're home," Taehyung spoke opening the door as you got inside. The house was beautifully decorated, with different antiques and the off-white walls were detailed with prints and wall trims. You admired the house while Taehyung put the luggage in front of the couch saying, "Am I supposed to carry all your stuff?" 
"Well, aren't you a man? You're supposed to do those."
You said as Taehyung scoffed saying, "That's unfair! These are all your stuff!" 
"Tch, how come someone does not change at all! You're married to me, aren't you?"
You asked as he let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"YOU are married to me. I'm not married to you." He said as you glared at him saying, "It was YOUR idea to get married first."
"Well, you agreed and said you liked me too."
He said.
"When did I ever say I like you? I am only okay with marrying you because I don't have any love interests! And you have looks and money, so why not?" You asked as he eyed you saying, "Are you a gold digger?" 
"I don't need to be, okay? My father has enough money to feed the next 4 generations."
You said. 

"Are you bragging?" He asked as you shook your head saying, "No. I'm just stating facts. Don't get delusional, alright? I only married you because... I wanted to. Tch, who wants to like you?!" 
"She really thinks I'll believe her nonsense? She clearly liked me enough to marry me. Dumbhead."
Taehyung mumbled to himself seeing you walk away. Sighing, he called the housekeeper saying, "I don't care whenever you are right now, I'll pay you thrice this month. Come and take all this luggage for me, I swear I'm about to die!" 

You, who were walking here and there, noticed a bedroom and entered it. It was a beautiful bedroom that matched the house theme. You looked around saying, "Woah.. whose room is this?" 
"Mine."