Chapter 17:: Accompanying you

Author's POV: 

Mr and Mrs Kim, both flinched hearing Taehyung's scream. They both looked at you both wide-eyed. 
"K-Kids... we can explain." Mrs Kim said as you gulped looking away while Taehyung held his chest trying not to collapse.

--Time skip 

"We thought you both weren't coming soon so we just... you know, the heat of the moment. You both should know that! You must've done it too.." Mr Kim said as you both awkwardly looked at them who looked at each other and then at you both.
"You both haven't?" Mrs Kim asked as you coughed awkwardly. She frowned and said, "How come..? I and your father just went over the moon on our wedding ni- I mean, we were definitely not that slow like you. You both are so old-fashioned.." 

You just gulped and looked down as Taehyung said, "Mom, dad... I feel like puking right now. Please stop.." 
Mr and Mrs Kim sighed as Mr Kim said, "Okay then. You both go and sleep. Don't interrupt us." 
You gulped and looked away awkwardly as Taehyung shut his eyes saying, "Please! Leave!!" They both smirked and left leaving you and Taehyung alone.
"Don't mind them... I don't know why we had to see that." He said as you nodded. 

"I'll go sleep.." You said and went towards your room as he nodded. You stopped in front of the door and turned around saying, "Goodnight. Sleep well. You can... call me if there is rain." 
He smiled a little and nodded waving at you. 

---2 weeks later

You sighed and sneezed once again for the 1938th time today. It was monsoon already and you got wet yesterday while going to a job interview. Since then, you were sneezing quite often and felt cold.
"I might have a cold.." You said and sneezed again. The maids in the house looked at you and sighed. Your sneezes shook the entire house. You got up and warmed up some water, drinking it. 
Looking at the time, you wondered why Taehyung wasn't coming home. It was 6:30 already. 
"Thank god, there are no thunderstorms these days... or Taesshi would've been in trouble at work." You said to yourself and sighed.

Suddenly, you heard the doorbell and a smile appeared on your face. You got up and walked towards the front door to see Taehyung entering. 
"Hi!" He said, waving at you as you waved back. He sat on the couch taking off his socks as you said, "Mmm... how come your socks never smell?" 
He frowned at your strange question and asked, "Why? Do you want them to smell?" 
"No... I mean, it'd be very funny if they did." You said as he sighed.
"Weirdest questions you have.." He muttered and walked saying, "Here, take this. I bought some ice cream on the way back." 

"Ice cream?!" You asked getting all excited as he smiled nodding.
"Ooo~~ for me?" Your question made him look at you blankly as he said, "It's for our neighbour's dog. Wanna give it to him?" 
"Thank you for the ice cream, I'll eat it well~" You said and took the bag from him, running away as he sighed chuckling.
"Dumbhead.." He mumbled and smiled. 

--Half an hour later

You coughed a little, feeling your throat sore as a sigh escaped your lips.
"Did I eat too much ice cream? I already had a cold.." You said to yourself, sneezing again. You sighed and focused on your kdrama while sitting on the bed. 
"Why is he running in the rain for her? She doesn't even like him back!" You groaned and sneezed again making you sigh. 
"My stomach's hurting.." You grumbled, lying on the bed. You kept watching the drama until your eyes felt heavy and without realizing it, you fell asleep. 

--Time skip || 8 pm 

Taehyung frowned looking at the time. It had been an hour since you didn't come out of your room. He was bored and confused at the same time. You never spent over 30 minutes inside your room without coming out at least for a second. 
"Is she eating or sleeping?" He asked himself, wondering about the possibilities. A sigh escaped his lips as the cook spoke, "Sir, what should I cook for dinner tonight?" 
"Wait, let me ask your ma'am." He said and walked towards your room. Knocking twice, he waited for a while but got no response.