13

Central Perk, the whole gang is there as Joey enters ( AN: Jason is in the group now)

Gabriella: Hey Tesoro (darling), how'd the audition go?

Joey: Incredible! I met the director this time and you'll never believe who it was.

All: Who?

Joey: All right. I'll give you one hint. Warren Beatty.

All: Wow!

Joey: Yeah, there's just one thing that might be kind've a problem. See, I, uh, had to kiss this guy.

Chandler: 'Cause he was just so darn cute.

Joey: No, as part of the audition. See, I'm up for this part of this guy, who the main guy kisses.

Ross: Well, hey. You're an actor, I say you just suck it up and do it. (Rachel looks at him in disbelief) Or you just do it.

Joey: I did do it, I'm a professional.

Monica: Then what's the problem?

Joey: See after the scene, Mr. Beatty comes up to me and says 'good actor, bad kisser'. Can you believe that, me not a good kisser, that's like, like Mother Theresa, not a good mother.

Phoebe: Well, come on, who cares what that guy thinks. What does Warren Beatty know about kissing (Chandler and Monica, give her a look that says 'think about it') Ooh.

...

continued from earlier

Chandler: Hey, what did your agent say?

Joey: Yep, this kiss thing is defiantly a problem, Mr. Beatty wants to see it again on Monday. Man, I gotta figure out what I'm doing wrong. Oh, okay baby come over here and kiss me.

Gabriella: what?

Joey: Come on, I need your help here.

Gabriella: okay...

Gabriella: mmhh, Good, very good

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Gabriella: mmhh, Good, very good.

Joey: Then I don't know what it is. What's the problem?

Monica: Joey, you know, maybe your just not used to kissing men, maybe you just tensed up a little, maybe that's what you need to work on.

Joey: Yeah, that makes sense. (looks at Ross)

Ross: Over my dead body! (Joey looks at Chandler)

Chandler: And I'll be using his dead body as a shield.(Joey looks at Jason)

Jason: NO!

Monica and Rachel's, Gabriella, Phoebe, Monica, and Richard are there

Ross: (entering from Rachel's bedroom) Come on out, honey! I'm telling you look good! (turns around, and under his breath, to the rest of the guys) Tell her she looks good, tell her she looks good.

The one with Gabriella|| Joey Tribbiani |||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें