37 golden thighs

lu zhi nodded sheepishly, and the man pressed the thick fingers on his chin. 

he grew up pampered, although he often fought with people, but his face was well protected, the skin on his face was very delicate, and even lu yao often rolled his eyes and said that his face was softer than most girls, and his skin was even finer.

the expression on qin sihuan's face was very strange, the corners of his lips were hooked, the fingers on the tip of his chin were pressed with uncontrolled force, and his eyes were as deep as obsidian.

lu zhi ate the pain, blinked his eyes, was pinched and began to be unreasonable, directly raised his hand to hit the back of the man's hand: "loosen up!" "

the dog's hand pinched him to death.

he didn't clap for a moment, and the man's palm burned like a tongs on his chin, fixing his face, and the other one was dead around his waist.

lu zhi tilted his face slightly, glaring at him: "uncle, you pinched me!" "

the man's eyes were burning at his lips, luzhi lips were reddish, and there was a kind of charm against the background of the night, and a pair of peach blossom eyes were glowing with a thin layer of water because of the pain.

qin sihuan scolded in his heart.

he had wanted to talk to lu zhi and talk to him well on such a beautiful night, but as soon as he saw his recruiting look, he couldn't control it.

how can this little baby be so painful.

he couldn't restrain himself, and his palms pinched lu zhi's waist, taking him into his arms, and the hand that was pinching his chin was released, and he bowed his head slightly, trying to kiss him.

the road did not dodge or avoid, and even smiled at him when he approached.

qin sihuan's heart thumped, thinking of the voice message that lu zhi sent on wechat, his heart was even hotter, like a trapped beast that had been imprisoned, he couldn't control anything.

all he could see was the curved red lips.

he only approached, and lu zhi squeezed his face with both hands, squeezing left and right like kneading dough, grinding his teeth while pinching: "hands let go!" you hurt lao tzu's waist too! "

qin sihuan looked at the little baby gritting his teeth and his eyes were stained with a layer of emotion. lust, licking his lips, lowered his voice and asked him, "don't you want to kiss your uncle?" "

lu stop: ...

oh my!

why is a good thing so vulgar as qin sihuan said!

can't he replace kissing with kissing!!!

he squeezed qin sihuan's face hard, and the man's body was hard and hard, and his face was like no flesh.

qin sihuan's expression did not move a bit, the black eyes looked at him quietly, the jaw was folded and angled, the double eyelids were pressed into a narrow thin line, his throat knot rolled up and down, and he said in a dumb voice: "baby, i want to kiss you." "

lu zhi's hand shook, inexplicably a little weak: "don't give kiss!" "

qin si loosened his arms around his waist and instead raised his hand to unbutton the white shirt in his suit jacket.

the road stop is very regular, even the wind discipline buckle is tied, not showing the mountains and dew, serious and serious.

the man's fingers are thick and large, not a good-looking one, but the appearance of looking down at his button is very serious.