127 beast 2

when qin ming heard this, he didn't react at first.

the eldest chinese new year's eve, and the family of three ate around the table, the servants were guarding the side, and rong huiling was still pouring him wine. qin ming didn't expect that aspect to go, took a small sip of the wine glass, and asked in passing: "you don't like women, so what do you like?"

"don't you like men?" rong huiling also felt ridiculous, her son has always been tough and will never like men. shaking her head, the earrings on her earlobes dangling, she said with a smile, "how can this be?"

qin ming put down the small wine glass, and his old face was solemn for a few minutes.

"i have a favorite person, it's a boy."

a, very cute little teenager.

qin sihuan straightened his back, and the chopsticks in his hand were also placed on the table, because he wanted to have a showdown with his family, his hand unconsciously tightened into a fist, "i want to be with him." the

look on qin ming's face froze, and he didn't even blink his eyes for half a day.

rong huiling was also stunned, but she was only surprised, and calm returned to a moment.

the room was dead silent, and it seemed that the sound of snowflakes falling outside could still be heard.

for the first time, qin sihuan said to his family so bluntly that he wanted to, and his emotions in the past were not introverted, but he rarely expressed his likes and dislikes. even if qin ming asked him to go on a blind date before, qin sihuan didn't like it in his heart, but he wouldn't say it directly.

this time was different, he came out directly with the family.

qin ming knew that qin si was not someone who liked to joke, and qin si was twenty-eight years old, so he would definitely think about it carefully before doing things.

intellectually, he knew that qin sihuan wanted to have a good talk with him, but qin ming couldn't help but feel angry and disgusted.

his son, likes men.

he also tried to be with a man.

the faces of the eighteenth generation of the qin family ancestors were all thrown away by qin sihuan!

qin ming's eyes widened, he gritted his teeth, his teeth creaked, and qin sihuan, who was sitting across from him, said again: "dad, mom, son hopes to get your blessing."

"lao tzu bless you a fart!" it would be nice not to kill you! qin sihuan swept his palm and swept all the dishes on the table to the ground, the soup and vegetables splashed all over the ground, and the servants who were guarding the side whispered and retreated.

the dish fell to the floor, crackling and exploding, and the broken porcelain pieces flew over.

rong huiling straightened the broken hair around her ear, qin ming lost her temper and no one dared to confront him, rong huiling was tired all these years and didn't bother to say. she was not very anxious about qin sihuan's liking for men or women, she just wanted to live her life well.

the light of the crystal ceiling was miserable, qin ming stood up with a heavy breath, raised his right arm, his hand clenched tightly into a fist, his index finger stretched out, pointing at qin sihuan, his fingers trembling: "you say it again."

qin sihuan swept the mess on the ground and said calmly, "dad, i have someone i like, i want to be with him, whether you agree or disagree." but i hope you will bless us. "

say it again!" qqin ming slapped his hand on the dining table, he used a lot of strength, the marble table seemed to shake, even rong huiling shrunk her neck, scared to close her eyes and did not dare to look.