91 clingy

the next day was qin sihuan's birthday, lu zhi bought him a small cake, and after spending his birthday with him in the hospital, he was going back to school.

he skipped class and returned to li city, only to let tao dong help him cover up, but after a long time, the professor would definitely find that the counselor's level was not good.

during the separation, qin sihuan took him to the airport with illness.

i don't know why, lu zhi always felt that he was a bit sticky today, and going to the toilet in the hospital was like a waste that could not take care of himself, and he had to be supported.

and from time to time i like to touch him, well, everywhere like to touch, touch a finger is like high. tide.

lu zhi inexplicably remembered the words that qin sihuan said in the early hours of this morning- "i will listen to you from now on."

it made him feel a little self-satisfied, and a feeling of being trusted.

so he hugged qin sihuan before he left, and gave qin sihuan a loving hug.

the man touched his head with pity and said softly, "even if you are busy, you must remember to call your uncle every day, you know?"

lu zhi pulled him behind the pillar, kissed him on the face, and nodded, "so where am i leaving?" on

a may day, the city was as hot as a steamer.

when the road stopped, qin sihuan returned to the car. qiao ding was sitting precariously in the co-pilot, and the driver in the driver's seat asked, "president, are you going to the hospital or the company?" qin sihuan leaned

back on the backrest with his legs. overlapping erlang's legs, he looked weak, and his fingertips nodded at his knees, "qiao ding."

suddenly being named, qiao ding sat up straight, turned his head and smiled in court: "president!

qin sihuan looked at him, his eyes were very light, and he said, "you don't seem to like lu zhi very much." "nothing

! i like lu zhi the most! qiao ding said sadly, "president, you believe me, how much you like lu zhi, how much i like lu zhi!" "

oh?" qin sihuan narrowed his eyes, his tone inexplicably lowered a few degrees, and even the air pressure around him seemed to be a little colder, "but how did i hear you scare him?"

qiao ding pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and ai ai said: "president, i didn't..."

his assistant is also too difficult to do! woohoo!

qin sihuan didn't bother to talk to him about this, he took the mobile phone out of his pocket, and looked down to send a message to his little baby: "are you on the plane?"

after a full ten seconds, the road did not return to him.

qin sihuan sent another message: "ignore me? after

another ten seconds, the road still did not return. qin sihuan then remembered that mobile phones on the plane could not be connected to the internet.

he put away his mobile phone, raised his eyes, and just faced qiao ding's face with a crying expression, and qiao ding cried: "president, i am loyal to you!" believe me!

qin sihuan sneered lightly, he didn't say anything, his assistant reacted so much?

in the middle of the night, qin sihuan said a little impatiently, "don't talk in front of lu zhi in the future."

qiao ding: "... good.

qin sihuan said to the driver, "go back to the company." hhe looked at qiao ding again and explained gently, "you will scare him." the