[Sovi-]

Hi! So... It's been about a week, or at least in my time it has been. I was gonna update it yesterday since that was the deadline thingy I planned for the "Choose what happens" thingamajig last chapter. But it was my birthday yesterday and I ended up prioritizing other things today-- (Which I'm kinda excited to announce when Im done though a large part of me is committing "Expect disappointment so you wont get upset" because I know no one actually cares, but... Ehhhh--- A little optimism doesnt hurt, right?)

And I feel bad about it cos I have a past of the voices in my head not shutting up and constantly reminding me that I'm a horrible excuse for a writer cos I dont 'update consistently' (which lead me dropping a whole series with 2 books altogether :sob:). And to HOPEFULLY- try to make those voices shut up.

I made this video, but I forgot to post it but since I dont really have anything to post today, have this instead cos I thought it was kinda funny lol

I saw my friend make something similar with the same audio, so..... I just borrowed it cos I feel like it fits that chapter about Bayani getting kidnapped and then Soviet busting out some moves with the power of plushies.

Also as a bonus, have this other existential crisis animatic I made with Adult!Bayani and Adult!Khloen, because.... Why not? 

Don't read the description. I was gonna explain this at the end of the book, but I guess I'm just gonna say it now. Bayani, Khloen, and the whole idea of "Nazi 'adopts' Khloen thing" came from another 'AU' thingamabobers me and a friend made a few years back. (If you've seen my weird and random but for some mysterious reason its going stonks book, appropriately titled, "Random Memes For A Countryhumans AU" then you know :v) I originally made this video for THAT AU, since their whole lore was "They came from the future. Ame and Ger werent great. Philip and [REDACTED] are gone. Somehow they managed to find themselves in the past when their 'parents' were younger and they weren't even born yet. The future Ame and Ger tried to go after them, but after the younger couples have met and taken care of the future kids for a while, they've grown attached to them, and when the future dads came to get their kids, the younger couples protected the kids and claimed that they're staying. So they were successful with that, and the kids' lives were changed forever. They became a part of the past, and that's how for some reason, Nazi was like "Ight, I'm adopting my grandson. If a rock hurts him, Im going to kill that rock, and then myself...A g a i n."

Bayani is... I dunno, he never ended up with Soviet or Britain. Phil and Ame's relationship aren't going for the best, and he's just kinda... E x i s t i n g. Though since Khloen and Bayani are best frens, Nazi also ends up watching over Bayani too, which leads me to believe that the lore will be Nazi being like "Alright child, you're coming with me. You're living with your besto friendo. We're all gonna have soft tacos for dinner-" 

Britain has a world of his own in the AU. He's a crossdresser. He plays dress up with France and they both squeal about it like 4th grade girls at a cutesy sleepover. Sometimes they go shopping together. France buys him all his favourite dresses, and Britain buys her all her favourite suits. Ame cringes and just has his world of his own too. Most of the time, he's causing chaos with his siblings and finding ways to torture his dad in funny ways. (Think of those weird 'social experiment' shows where they surprise unsuspecting victims on the street with crazy jumpscares or whatever lol)

Sealand just talks to the ocean. The ocean is alive in the AU and Sealand just basically honed his inner Moana. Soviet, on the other hand, just kinda likes to exist and to... Take care of kid-minded adults. We have this thing called the 'Dad Squad' which is just as it sounds; him, Brit, the Axis, and KKK (Filipino one) and he's basically that guy with the five child leashes and a broken back. He also sidelines as a videographer ig. Me and my friend like to make videos for each other on our birthdays, and since we love our own little safe haven which is the AU, we like to make in-universe videos of the Countryhumans greeting us a happy birthday 

(I will never forget the day my friend made a video for me and in the video, Britain gets crushed by an anchor by Ame, and Soviet gets run over by a tank by Nazi... And Nazi's iconic "Happy D-Day or whatever it's called, you weird fu-" right after while Soviet screams in pain--- 

See? SovBrit is canon. They're meant to be. They keep getting crushed by big military vehicles xD )

Anyways, srry it suddenly got long. Im just kinda proud of our AU... Especially cos we've got BIG lore. Think of the Dream SMP. It started off as a joke and now we have 'AU history' and extravagant lore about everyone, canonical rules specific people need to follow *aggressively coughs in Nazi*, and my favourite, traditions. *coughs more aggressively at "Praising Britain's floofy hair because it is an international treasure and he's our fabulous tea cup", Nazi stressing about how to distract Khloen during Christmas cos Christmas is his birthday and Soviet being Santa, or as the kids like to call him, "the talking table of wonders"... For context, he was part of our traditional Christmas party, and they were eating dinner. He dropped his fork under the table, someone accidentally kicked him while he was trying to get his fork under the table, then the kids screamed about the table groaning, and ever since then, France, Nazi, Briain, are all supplying Soviet with random things to say and give just so he can keep up his shtick being the Santa of the AU. Dont even ask how that works or makes sense. It just happens. It's cute. Khloen and Bayani are always happy about Christmas because mr table)