❖Chapter- 2❖

Still Neeta POV
When I turned around someone screamed making me scream too. Just then the lights turned on and the next moment I saw......!!???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

KAIRA!!??

My eyes widened seeing her here....Am I hallucinating?? She was laughing while holding her stomach rolling on the floor like a catterpillar 🐛.I rubbed my eyes just to make sure am not seeing things.

Kaira POV
When I heard footsteps going towards the kitchen, i came out from behind the couch and followed her making sure she does not sense my presence. I hid behind the kitchen wall and just as she was about to enter, I switched off the light. First she ignored but when she was about to turned around , I screamed right beside her ear making her scream too. Her reaction was priceless and funny. But as she noticed me her eyes 👀 widened and she frozed on her place.

She rubbed her eyes in confusion meanwhile i was rolling on the floor holding my stomach laughing hard. At the sudden I felt my ear pulled, and it no one other than my mom twisting my ear. I winced in pain asking her to let go my ear.

She left my ear and I rubbed it softly to ease the pain.

Neeta: You brat, why the hell did you scared me....huh?!
Kaira:Ahhh....Sorry mom!, I wanted to surprise you by coming here...... And when you back I thought to scare you (you said while pouting still softly rubbing your ear)
Neeta: You should've told me that you coming here, I was missing you so much..(this time it was her who was pouting, complaining like a child)

You chuckled at her cuteness and softly pinched her cheeks

Neeta: Don't touch my faceu..... But when did you came ( she asked in a total confusion)
Kaira: Just half an hour ago....
Neeta: hmm..... Now go and get fresh I'll make something for you to eat...
K

aira: I already ate, and I made your favorite korean dishes too.....
Neeta: What!?? Really?? (she asked being amused and excited at the same time)

You gave her a soft smile while nodding your head making her smile in happiness too. At the sudden she widened her eyes making you confuse at her behavior but she spoke

Neeta: It means i was not hallucinating about food.I thought I was just imagining that someone made food

She quickly sat on the chair ready to devour the food. She hummed in satisfaction as the taste of food made her taste buds to dance in happiness. You giggled at her expression and also sat besides her. You started scrolling through your phone.

After sometime, she finished her food resting her back on the chair.

Neeta: I never thought you're so good at cooking
Kaira: So.... Did you liked it (you asked)
Neeta: No... (You frowned at her) Coz I love it (You lips curves to form a smile)
Neeta: Ok now, let me wash the dishes and you go sleep, since you traveled whole day and you must be tired (she said collecting the dirty dishes to put into the sink)
Kaira: Well I slept whole flight but still am sleepy..... so why not take good sleep (you yawned stretching your body) Good night maa(You said while going upstairs)
Neeta: Good night baby, sleep tight
Kaira: You too mom(you said shouting from upstairs)

~In your room~
You plopped down on your bed ready to sleep but your phone ringed indicating you have a message. You open your phone to see who texted you.

????: Everything's done, Mission completed.

❃.✮:▹⋇⋆✦⋆⋇•⋇⋆✦⋆⋇•⋇⋆✦⋆⋇•⋇⋆✦⋆⋇◃:✮.❃

Hey Sugarboo's 💖, who do you think is texting Kaira and what He/she is talking about. If you like the story, do vote, comment and follow too. And there's an announcement for you'll ,that is the person who will vote first will get shoutout in upcoming chapters everytime. So see you all with next chapter, Until then Byee!! 💜

SHOUTOUT FOR

Icesavagequeen

©Mahima7singh