❖Chapter- 4❖

Still Neeta POV

Neeta: Actually..... (she said nervously)
Kaira: Actually?
Neeta: I have....
Kaira: You have...? (You asked getting curious)
Neeta: I have a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Boyfriend!!

Neeta: And h-he proposed me for  the marriage💍 (she said in one breath)

Kaira: WHAT!!??😳(You was beyond the shock not able to process anything) Do you even know what are saying (you said trying to control your anger)

She was clearly looking terrified by you. As the seconds were passing by you were loosing your patience. You banged on the table while gritting your teeth in anger. You took a deep breath trying to control yourself from not to outburst on your mom, who was shaking in fear seeing you this angry.

You sat down on the chair, resting your head on you hand while rubbing your temples. You took a deep breath again.

Kaira: Do you even know what you are talking about...? (You said calmly in order to not to make her more scared)

She gulped before saying,
Neeta: I-I Know (She tried to say it loud but it came out as a whisper but enough loud for you to hear)

You sighed at her response.
Kaira: I happy with your relationship and agree with your marriage as long as he will not break your heart. And if he did, i will make sure his life will be a living hell (You said more like threatening)

She quickly gulped and nodded her head.
Neeta: He's not like other
Kaira: We'll see about it (You said)
Neeta: And......
Kaira: And What..??
Neeta: Actually he wants to meet you too, since he always wanted to have a daughter (she said while fiddling with her fingers)
Kaira: So.... When we gonna meet him.??
Neeta: Actually, he invited us for a dinner today evening.
Kaira: Today....? But how did he knew that am here.....???(you asked in total confusion)
Neeta: I told him, actually when you was sleeping, he called me

???(you asked in total confusion) Neeta: I told him, actually when you was sleeping, he called me

➡️📳

Gong Yoo: Hey hun! Good morning
Neeta: Morning Honey
Gong Yoo: Did I wake u up??
Neeta: Anii... I already woke up before you called
Gong Yoo: Oh,Ok. So baby are you free today, if you are then we can go on a date?!
Neeta: I am free today, but have to take care of Kaira since she had a bad dream yesterday
Gong Yoo: Ok..... Wait What??!!  She came to korea??!!! (He said excitedly)
Neeta: Yes! She just came yesterday from India. I was thinking to tell her about our relationship but what if she won't except it (she said chuckling sadly)
Gong Yoo: Don't be sad Hun... Ik she'll definitely will except our relationship as well as the boys (he said trying to cheer her up)
Neeta: Hope so...
Gong Yoo: So why don't you come this evening to my house for dinner with Kaira. I really wanna meet her.
Neeta: Alright, I'll ask Kaira bout it
Gong Yoo: That's my girl ( He said excitedly)
Neeta: Alright then, I'll see later at evening. Bye Honey💜~(She said chuckling at his childish behavior)