❖Chapter- 5❖

Still Author POV
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WHAT...!!??

They all said in unison.

Yoongi: And you didn't even cared to tell us about them before huh....?? (he said gritting his teeths)
Gong Yoo: I wanted to but... I didn't got a chance to do so, that's why....(he said smiling nervously fiddling his fingers)
Taehyung: What if she's a gold digger..??

Hearing his statement, Gong Yoo started to boil in anger. He banged the table making all of them flinch. He looked at them with rage burning in his eyes. At some point he was looking like a psycho.

Gong Yoo: She's not a gold digger neither her daughter. I don't care if agree with our relationship or not, and if you caused a trouble, you'll will get the worst punishment.
He said gritting his teeth and walked out of room banging the door. Everyone was sitting there silently. But then Taehyung called one of the man.

Man1: Yes boss?
Taehyung: I want all the information about dad's girlfriend and her daughter within 24 hours in my room
Man1: Yess boss (he bowed and went away)

They all smirked, looking at each other

BTS: We'll make sure to make your life living hell miss. Dad's girlfriend and miss. Dad's gf daughter

They all laugh evilly and walked out of the room and went to their respective rooms.

~In Afternoon 🕐~

BTS POV

We all were doing some random things like Namjoon was watering plants, Jin was running behind the three makneas who messed up the whole kitchen holding his pink frypan in his one hand and his slipper in other, while suga was sleeping on the couch, Hobi was dancing. Everything was chaotic but came to it came to an end when one their man entered the living room while holding a file. Everyone made a serious face looking at him, he handed them the file and went away after bowing to them. They all smirked looking at the file. Jungkook took the file and starts reading out loud.

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼
Neeta Advani

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼Neeta Advani

Age: 45
Occupation: Secretary of Mr. Gong Yoo
Marital Status: Married
Relation Status: Dating Gong Yoo
Nationality: India
Date of Birth: YYYY/DD/MM
Education: xxxx university/college/school
Birth Place: Delhi, India
Family: Have a daughter, husband died 10 years ago
Graduation Status: Graduated
Hobbies: cooking, painting, etc
▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

As Jungkook finished reading about our soon to be mom, we signalled him to read the information about her daughter too. But as he took the file and opened it, no words came out from his mouth. It was like he was lost in his own world.

Jungkook POV
As I finished reading about our dad's girlfriend, hyungs signalled me to read out her daughter information too. As I opened the file, my eyes falls on the her photo. Even if it was just a photo, still she was looking like a fallen angel from heaven. I was so lost in my thoughts admiring her photo when someone snatched the file from me making me come out from my thoughts.

It was no other than Yoongi Hyung. But just as he opened the file to read it out loud, he didn't said anything but just smirked that made others confused. Everyone gathered except me around him being confused at him coz he never smirk without any reason.

BTS POV except Yoonkook

We're waiting for Suga to read out the information but instead he smirked looking at the file. We got curious to know coz he nevers smirk without any reason. Gathering around him, we also looked into the file but froze seeing the pic our dad's so called Girlfriend's daughter. We all smirked looking at each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BTS: WELCOME TO THE HELL BABYGIRL...😈 WE WON'T EVEN LET GOD TAKE YOU AWAY FROM US.... NOW YOU BELONG TO THESE DEVILS....!!

❃.✮:▹⋇⋆✦⋆⋇•⋇⋆✦⋆⋇•⋇⋆✦⋆⋇•⋇⋆✦⋆⋇◃:✮.
Hey Sugarboo's! 💖 Am back. Sorry for making you all wait for so long, my wattpad was not working properly and becoz of that I have to write the chapter again. I hope you you like it. Do vote, comment and follow if like the story. Until then see you all with next chapter soon, Bye~💜

SHOUTOUT FOR THESE CUTIES 💜

Icesavagequeen
Gayatri200999
Poojadurgekar

⠀      。゚゚・。・゚゚。
         ゚。           。゚
             ゚・。・゚
       ︵               ︵
    (        ╲       /       /
      ╲          ╲/       /
           ╲          ╲  /
          ╭ ͡   ╲           ╲
     ╭ ͡   ╲        ╲       ノ
╭ ͡   ╲        ╲         ╱
╲       ╲          ╱
      ╲         ╱
          ︶