No longer a dancing mom.

BRIANNA.

My heart sank as I read the letter .I had to be sure my eyes were seeing the right thing .I have worked at the Zone Retail store for seven years , and today was the fateful day they were cutting me off .
Due to the rise in technology. They decided to reduce costs and cut off labour. It never occured to them that their stupid decision was costing some of us.
I am a single mother of one teenage boy . I have to make a living to feed my son .This job was my only hope of survival.

I got pregnant at the age of thirteen. The man that knocked me officially became a deadbeat the moment I told him I was pregnant.
No need for a condom Bree , I gat you! I won't come inside ! Stupid man !
I was so in love with a bum. Ladies and girls don't date bums .
I dropped out of school to take care of my baby . Coming from a home where my mom was a single mom too, it was difficult for her.
She managed to secure a job for me . So I wouldn't rely too much on her .
The retail store job was tiring but worth it .While she watched over my son, I was working to get him baby food and diapers .
She passed away from diabetes.Fortunately the house was hers , she left me with the house .My only worry would he pay for my son's upkeep.Expensive , yes .Other than that I love my baby to death.