prolog3e

(edit- i keep rereading the start of this book and im actually cringing so hard rn. what was i THINKING. if ur reading this pls tough it out until chapter 4🙏🙏🙏 i promise it's way better than this🙏💯😈🥶)

"get the fuck off of me u whore"

"HOW UR LITERALLY SITTING ON ME U FATASS"

"..."

"Wait i didn't mean it bbg-"

y/n slapped her

" YOU HOE IM INNOCENT" f/n screamed

"YOU CALLED ME UGLY🤬"

"I CALLED U FAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. dumb ass hoe..."

".."

".."

"MAN FUC-" Y/n was interrupted by a slam from her bedroom door. The person behind it glared tiredly.

"Shut tf up. You guys woke up the whole house, quiet down." Y/ns sister emphasized the last part and left the room. Y/n looked at f/n and glared, with a look of 'this is your fault u bitch' you got off of your best friend,

"Why don't we go on a walk to the cute little cafe?" She proposed. F/n nodded in approval at the idea and started to get ready.

"have u ever thought of being reincarnated, like in demon slayer or smth?"

"all the time. But I try not to think about it too much, it won't happen. even though I wish it would," F/n responded. They both walked out of the smaller house and onto the dark streets. They kept on walking, it was a comfortable silence.

"I just finished the last manga yesterday," Y/n said

"Finally, you took forever with that" F/n kicked a small walk.

"Hey, F/n-" Y/n stopped "hm?" she responded. "Thank yo-" Y/n stopped. There was a person in the middle of the road, "F/N WE NEED TO GET HIM," both of them ran to the person, as they seemed to be dazed by the bright lights.

"Y/N IT'S NOT WORTH IT!" F/n screamed in fear. But it was too late, y/n had already pushed her friend and the stranger away from the car, already in the process of running for her own life, she tripped. She looked up in fear, and muttered something that only a god would hear. "please, please, let me and f/n be reborn into the world of demon slayer."Luckily, they were feeling generous and granted her wish.

"As you wish, Y/n L/n."

lul, I started a whole new storyline.