Chapar 3??

I sat there under the bed for what seemed like hours, cradling myself back and forth before I finally gathered enough courage to silently crawl out from under the bed.

what... the actual FUCK just happened?? Like, what? This is all so fucking insane. I mean, I got reborn into some random anime I watched because some hoe killed me with their car, and then my totally not actual parents just got eaten. By a demon. I know I asked to come to this world but girl... I was not being serious bro...

I walk slowly through the hallway, terrified of what I might see. No one is here anymore, the noises stopped. I looked around, thanking whateva god was out here that the demon took my mother to a different place because I do not think I would have been able to handle see her dead body.

There was blood everywhere, the place was messed the fuck up. I mean, there's no way she survived, right? I quickly gathered everything I needed in a small bag. Food, a spare change of clothes, all the spare money me and Yamada saved up. I figured I would bring some of my medicine just in case.

I couldn't stay here anymore. The blood will attract demons, and looking at this place made me sick. I... knew that I don't look at her the way I looked at my mother in my past life. I just couldn't bring myself to. But... she was a really, really nice person. She didn't deserve to die like this.

Whatever, I need to get going. The sunrise was beginning.
(A/n is that what it's called??? Idfk😭)
I stepped out of my home and started walking in the opposite direction of the village, they would think I killed my parents since I'm the only one alive. I would probably get killed or locked up, and I am not tryna do that🚫🚫

—————

It's been a couple hours, just walking to what I hope is another village cause low key I have no idea where tf I'm going😐

I look up from the ground and see a village from far far far far far far away. So I start runin towards it and hope to bby Jesus that I'll find a house there.

————-
OH MY GOD IM SO LUCKY🙏🙏🙏🙏 When I arrived I saw an old woman standing outside of an old looking house, so obviously I went up to her to ask if she knew anywhere I could stay.

"Miss, do you perhaps know anywhere I could stay?" I softly ask. She looked at me strangely.

"Where are your parents?"

Ohhh, I forgot that I'm literally ten years old LMAO. I put on a sad face and look down.

"T-they... left me. I've been looking for somewhere to stay for awhile now!" I lied. Her eyes softened.

"Oh dear... there's an orphanage down the street-but I am selling this house right here," she gestures behind her at the small wooden house. My eyes widened, I know I'm young but I totally have enough money to buy this and have leftovers.

"I'll buy it! Please! I have money right here," I pulled it out some from my bag. She hesitated. "Please... I really need it. I can't go to the orphanage! I have enough! Just please!"

She sighed. "I guess."

I beamed at her and shoved the money into her hands and looked towards the house.

"It's yours now dear, go in." She smiled at me.

I ran to the door and slammed it open. It had a futon and a small table. The house was small, but honestly, I could not care any less. I walked in, closed the door and absolutely slammed myself on the bed. I sighed.

Dude... I hope I don't meet any of the characters. That would suck, I do not wanna become a demon slayer... I would die immediately. (A/n LMAO YOU WOULD DIE INSTANTLY HAHAHAHA🙏)
That was the last thing I thought before I drifted off to sleep in my new house.

——————————-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKINF BITCH UGHHH IM SO BAD AT THIS. Hehe I can't wait until u meet tanjiro. Btw this is all lowkey kinda maybe based on me and how I would act but whatever😋 also dw ur name isn't gonna be aguri in the future bc
1. I keep forgetting it lol
2. Ur gonna be cool like dat and tell everyone ur name is y/n

I have like.. a question for you all. ('All' lol) do YALL want a love interest?? Or multiple?? Or like for y/n to date somone or smth bc I was planning to have no romance at first but like.. I kinda want romance😍😍😍😍. WHO DO YIU WANT Y/N TO LUV???

But y'all r gonna meet some characters soon!!!! Guess bc it's super predictable