chapter 2😋

I walked quietly through an alleyway with a small smile on my face. 'omfg im gonna piss my pants that was so fucking scary. MISTURI IS SO HOT😍😍 literally worth it ong'

I stopped immediately in my tracks when I heard hushed voices around the corner. Glancing around I backed up into the street where I knew it was safe.

'why does one of their voices sound familiar?'

I walked faster, that thought only strengthening my resolve to get the fuck out of there. My walking broke into a run when one of them yelled out something to me. I looked around the corner to see the busy streets.

Sighing in relief I run across a safer route to my home.

'Hopefully Giyu and Mitsuri are gone by now. I hope their mission isn't close to this area because honestly, I would rather not get involved with the plot.'

My run slows to a jog once I see the glow of my house, softly smiling as I grab some of the gifts I got for my mother and father. My bag clinking as open the door and enter.

"Oka-san! I'm home!" I announce, setting my bag on the table and opening the zipper.

"Did you get the medicine dear?" A soft voice asked from the other room. I silently rolled my eyes, my father was a bit of a dead beat in this world. He has a gambling and spends all of our money on it. Me and Yamada provide for him and he uses it up without contributing a bit. That and he had fallen ill.

I hummed a yes grabbed the bottles from my bag, bringing them towards my mothers room. I kicked open the door and settled the bottles on their nightstand.

"I don't think he'll survive this Aguri..." I glanced up at my mothers face, my eyes softening at her solemn expression.

"I've been saying that for awhile, Oka-San." I tried to say it as soft as I could.

She hummed, staring at his sleeping face. "What else did you get, dear?" I grabbed a syringe and stabbed it into my fathers veins.

"I got you a kimono oka-san, and some food, too." I admitted. She looked up at me with a smile.

"What did I do to deserve you, my darling..."

A loud bang interrupted our conversation. I jumped, startled.

"Who's there?!" My mother shouted, grabbed a dagger and slamming the bedroom door open. She walked towards the noise and motioned for me to hide.

I scrambled to find a weapon and only found scissors, diving under my mothers bed. 'a demon? a person? Maybe it's one of those people in that ally?' I shivered and tried listening to what was happening with my mother in the other room.

"Who the hell are you?!" my mothers muffled voiced shouted.

I couldn't hear the response, only hearing my mothers voice echoing.

"What the hell are you on about? Marechi? What is that? You're going insane!" My eyes widened.

'HOLY SHIT IS MY DAD A MARECHI'

I heard a loud bang with a loud scream right after it. I curled in on my self, imagining gruesome scenes. Tears slid down my cheeks as I struggled to remain quiet in my hiding place.
I heard a large growl followed by stomps up the stairs. The door slamming open. I shut my eyes tightly, my hands over my ears as the demon grabs my father and starts doing things I don't wanna imagine. I cradle my body back and forth as I wait for it to stop.