Yelena and Kate

This is more an introduction into their relationship just so the context makes sense!

Also i would very much recommend reading Yelenas speech in her accent because i feel like it makes her lines more readable and they make more sense in her sarcastic/ fed up tone. 

Kate liked Yelena and Yelena liked Kate. It was only Nat and Clint that knew this. Kate hadn't told a single person but had written it down stupidly in a notebook and sprayed it with perfume and put it under her pillow, Clint had found it whilst making her bed. Clint and Nat found it painfully cute but also hilarious. Yelena had told one person and one person only, Nat. I say 'told' but it's went more like this...

'That's not fair you know everything about me.' Nat muttered.

'That's not by choice, you tell me everything about you before i get a chance to say no.'

'you could've said no.'

'no, i like to here it.'

'Well i like to hear about you.'

'Nat shut up. You're annoying me.'

'Come on Yelena PLEASE.' Nat moaned.

'No, leave me alone.' The strong russian accent poured out onto the words.

'Ty suka.' Nat mumbled.

translation ~you bitch~

'What was that?'

'TY SUKA.' Nat cleared her throat. 'If you won't tell me then i won't buy you hot sauce.'

'That's not fair!'

'Peter?' Nat began. 'Bucky.'

'Ew.'

'Rhodey.'

'Nat come on be realistic.'

'...S-steve?' Nats voice became quieter.

's-s-steve'. Yelena mocked. 'I'll leave him for you Nat, you're the only one crazy enough.'

'Kate?'

A smile spread across Yelenas face which she quickly covered with a cough.

'No.'

'It is ITS KATE.'

'Nat shut up.' Yelena smacked her sister across the face with a pillow.

'ITS KATE.' Nat repeated, she proceeded to do a little happy dance around the bed.'

'Nat it is not.'

'Oh my god i cant believe it you and kat-'. Yelena grabbed her 4 inch blade from the side of her pocket and held it to Nats throat.

'You promise me that you won't tell a single soul.' She pushed the blade harder. 'This is important to me Nat please.'

'I promise.' Nat chocked, but ended up taking another blade out.

Both sisters held their own for another hour before Tony had to confiscate both blades and isolate them in diffferent room.

'Children, I am living and paying for literal children.' Tony protested.

—-

So a week past and Yelena became even more in love with Kate, she would watch her train and gaze at the arrows that she shot so perfectly. But then remember how disgusting love was and throw up in her mouth. But once again would find her self thinking about Kate.Kate on the other hand was frantically trying to get Yelena off her mind, her mother was incredibly homophobic and Kate was terrified of the consequences if her mother found out about the situation. Clint had found her worried one night and eventually got it out of her.

'I really really wish she would see that i'm happier that way.' Kate began.

'It's not for you to live your life in her shadow kid, you've got a new family now and i know she's your mother and blah blah but you don't even stay in the same country anymore let alone the same house.'

Kates mom had moved to France after an impulse desire for new beginnings. Kate hadn't seen her in over 3 months and was attending a boarding school in the Upper East side of Manhattan, she was loving it but still felt alone sometimes. She had stayed with Clint over christmas with his family, they were so loving to her but she couldn't help but feel out of place and invasive. And deep inside it was a little girl who just wanted to see her mother, no matter what she had done to her.

'She's still my family Clint, she's my mother through and through. Yes we don't like eachother but we still love eachother, there's a difference.'

'You like Yelena though, i would even go as far to say love.'

'Clint a mothers love, no matter how broken down and diluted it is will never ever replace the love of a partner.'

'That's not true and you know it, take Wanda for example you've seen how happy Vision makes her. How much he cares.'

'Wanda didn't know her mother, it's not the same.' Kate raised her voice.

'That's not fair, and you know that's not what i'm saying.' He was interrupted before the conversation ended.

'Clint go away, you don't know what you are talking about because you won't understand you'll never ever understand.' Kate gestured for him to leave.'I knew the attitude i gave you would come back for me one day.' Clint said slamming the door.