chapter 7 happy birthday anita

Anita did see her home but she was confused her home was real not like that,but,then she opens the door and sees her own mom violet,mom is that u said Anita,yes remember u were on ur holiday Anita do u remember that said violet,yes I remember that but who was that man with black suit mom said anita,the man who hit u I don't know but,he was one of those templars but,he was grand master of the brotherhood he left us,and he helped all your family to be assassin family nothing is the same but,then when u left he called and he did the drama and nightmare for u making portal and zombies and more this was not right but,I'm shocked u faced one of the enemies that don't exist in our world I'm proud of you said violet,can he be unmasked said Anita,yes said violet,Luke throws him to them,found him in a stupid base tricking us and faking everything said Luke,Anita unmasked him and they were shocked it was Jason white,hello Anita said Jason ,why did u fake all this said Anita, because it's your birthday said Jason,everyone does appear and they celebrate Anita's birthday to make her birthday,happy birthday anita said violet,thank you mom said Anita.
Wedding day
Anita did the wedding and life changed she was so happy,that she wants to cry with happiness,and was in love with Luke she had happy wedding with love,I'm happy for you Anita said violet.