brother assassin the world of change part 2

Prologue
Wolves howl in the night they prey and feed to their pack every story has its own ending but,do you think that's how it ended well this was no happy ending they have a massive world to discover to bless the gods and face the new evil that never did exist but,this villain is more created to be strong and be one of the creed but,also be part of evil and good this young man has been born with new story to tell but,how will it end and will this be the last proper happy ending can Anita and Luke change this story to the final adventure to make it happy tearful ending. BROTHER ASSASSIN 18 THE WORLD OF CHANGE FINAL CHAPTER PART 2.
chapter 1 new born
Luke was sleeping in his room his ears were listening to the song called Olly murs 25 and it relaxed him after that facing evil that was nearly close ending the world so Anita was older and she was having sex with a guy Anita was touched in woman parts and she was been kissed softly by the guy to her neck and she touched him and was close to say I love you but,she did not want to break Luke's heart but,she did have no choice Anita had many struggles because people have struggles Anita did not understand what choices she needed to make,Luke was at school and the school does training to be the best warlock god of underworld that u can change time and change your wish that can make it true you want it to be but, Luke really want to know what is the new quest he can do without Anita so he would know about himself,not many people believe what does exist and what is fake but,Luke has not shared about his own fear because in the past the nightmare is in the darkness of the haunted world it has been a rumour that a young man who was evil demon plus warlock and a wolf of wolf universe when look sleeps he hears or sees the guy being in his own world but, somehow to communicate with Luke even thoe Luke has no clue who the guy is and where did he come from and what does he want from Luke that makes the guy that strong to hear or see him everywhere.
Chapter 2 invasion
Luke went home and he puts his bag down but,he felt tired like he does not get tired that easily and Luke felt cold that quickly which was wired for him,what the hell is going on said Luke,Luke was getting scared he did run to find Anita and he saw blood around the floor but,it had strange number 263 and Luke was confused what the numbers supposed to be so Luke then heard Anita waking him up,luke wake up said Anita,and Luke woke up and he was not sure if it was a dream or not he saw the place ruined,what happened here why is it a mess like everything destroyed said Luke,you tell me Luke said Anita,Luke then heard the guy whistle but,then seeing a shadow of him smiling and having a raven on his shoulder and says his own name,then Luke hears his name saying Martin cage with creepy voice.
Chapter 3 the last fear
Anita took Luke to a dimension Portal and they ended up to a special place called death world that did lead to a magical world with everything that exists but,Luke saw the guy who was haunting him,that's him Martin cage said Luke,why is he here said Anita,he is here for me said Luke,luke used powers to send Anita home and Luke did fight his fear that haunted him for many years and Luke made a death choice and he killed Martin cage with god's knife of heaven and angels helped so Anita went home and heard the news about Luke's death but,then she sees that he is around her but,as a ghost so he follows her around and Luke smiles around her with tears in his own eyes and Anita cried in tears while smiling saying to him I love you and a criminal shot her and Luke picked her up and kissed her and spent time with her so she won't be alone at all but,next day a random guy with the hood left the message on piece of paper and Luke did read it and it said let it be your last quest to rest let your life stay by your side be the history of your victory but,never be forgotten in our memory lots of love from Anita's dad,thank you dad said Anita,so they lived happily ever after,no assassin's exist and tell the tale with love and kindness and sparks of smiles and happiness this is luke and this is my ending on what happened to me and Anita I wish you all goodbye and thank you for our final and last adventure THE END.