Chapter 6

"Rias what dose he mean by you have 10 days?" Issei asked her and she sighed.

"I will have a battle with Riser, if I win the match I am free from the marriage, if he wins I have to marry him." Rias told Issei who was shocked to hear this.

"He has more people and is more experienced I assume?" Issei asked and Akeno spoke up.

"Yes he has never lost a rating game." Akeno told Issei who nodded his head.

"You guys need to train as much and as hard as possible if you wanna win this fight." Issei told them all. "And I am gonna help you all win." Issei told them and they all looked shocked.

"Y-you would help us?" Kiba asked and Issei nodded his head.

"Yes I would, we are friends after all." Issei told them and Rias hugged him into her chest.

"Ahhhh thank you thank you thank you." She told Issei who was losing consciousness.

"To tight." Issei called out and she let him go catching his breath. "Damn." He said laughing.

"I hope you can get them into good enough shape to win." Ddraig told Issei in his head as he smirked.

"Me too Ddraig me too, she deserve to love who she wants." Issei told the Heavenly dragon as he watched Rias talk to her group.

"What will you do if she loses?" Ddraig asked and Issei smirked.

"Then it will be time for the legendary crimson heavenly dragon of domination to make his return know." Issei told Ddraig who smiled.

"Issei I think we should get going." Ophis told Issei who nodded his head.

"Meet here at 12 tomorrow and we will start training." Issei told everyone and they nodded there heads. "Until then guys." Issei said and he and the dragon god vanished.

"Hopefully we can get strong enough." Koneko said and Rias nodded her head.

With Issei

Issei and Ophis appear inside his house as he walked over and sat on the couch.

"Is something wrong my love?" Ophis asked getting her comfy outfit siting next to the crimson dragon.

"I am ok, just thinking about Riser and Rias position." Issei told the dragon god.

"I can understand your frustration partner, they have been doing this sense I was alive. It's not right but they do it for the sake of there race." Ddraig told Issei who sighed.

"I know, but the fact that they picked someone like him it just makes my blood boil." Issei said a little upset. Ophis pulled his head into her chest and ran her fingers threw his messy brown hair.

"Fear not my love, I know you will help her get free." Ophis told Issei who nodded his head. Ophis let him go and he smiled and kissed her.

"You know your special to me right?" Issei asked and Ophis blushed but smiled. "I don't care that your attractive or a dragon god. Even sense I marked you I feel a strong love and passion to protect you." Issei told Ophis who just held her sweep smile.

"I am glad I let you mark me, I feel safe with you." Ophis told Issei as she kissed him.

"How about we go upstairs and lay down we got a lot of work to do this next 10 days." Issei told Ophis who nodded her head and they went upstairs and fell aleeep in each other's arms.

Boom done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD17 OUTTTTT