02 | nothin' but a good time

Demetri

Demetri.

Demetri Alexopolous was convinced that his room key was broken. He'd swiped it against the door scanner upwards of twelve times, shaking and kicking at the door in his Han Solo costume while a girl dressed as Princess Leia stood next to him and laughed. Eventually, Demetri gave up and trekked to the hotel's front desk, requesting that his key be changed.

When he finally made it back upstairs, his new friend in the Princess Leia costume walking next to him, their arms intertwined, the Greek boy was shocked to find that there were people in his room.

"What are you doing in my room, Robby?" Demetri yelled, startling the other boy. Robby jumped, hitting his head on the top of the mini fridge underneath the TV. From behind Demetri, Princess Leia laughed.

"Can you keep your voice down?" Robby sighed. "I thought this was my room?"

"No." Demetri said, a note of finality in his voice. "It's not. It's mine."

"Sorry about that, mate." Robby grumbled, cracking a bottle of water open. "I must have been really drunk last night; I don't even remember getting in. We must have grabbed the wrong keys."

Demetri was about to say something else but was stopped when Lennon Marks entered the room. She was taller than she looked, and the hemline of her dress capitalized on that. Her hair was tangled, and there were bags under her eyes, but there was no mistaking the rage on the girl's face.

"We aren't done talking about this, Robby!" She shouted, yanking a clunky gold ring off her finger and throwing it at the Keene boy. "What do you mean we got hitched last night, I don't even know you!"

"Lennon, calm down for just a second!" Robby pleaded. "I don't remember what happened last night either. My head is still spinning. But I promise you, I will figure out what happened. I just need to give my head a few hours to figure out exactly what we did last night."

"From the looks of things," Demetri's friend from Comic Con remarked frankly. "You got hitched. Congratulations."

"Shut up!" Robby and Lennon screamed.