EPILOGUE

10 years later

Lillie Bridgerton.

Even that name made the girl smile. After Anthony's proposal, the couple got married at the Queen's estate. Apparently, she has been a fan of the two ever since they were kids. Safe to say, she was the captain of the Lithony ship.

After the ceremony, their honeymoon took place 3 hours out of the city to the Pendermore's estate in the countryside. Lillie always loved going there. It was much more peaceful. She was free to do whatever she wanted without having to worry that someone would see. 

That night was the first night Anthony and Lillie explored each other's bodies. It's safe to say that they did it many, many times before the two got ready for bed and did it all over again the next day.

Hey it wasn't Lillie's fault. Her husband was an absolute stud who knew exactly what to do to accentuate his features. And it also didn't help he knew exactly what to do in bed to her.

Anthony Bridgerton knew he loved Lillie. Now that they were married, he loved her even more, if that was even possible. Not a minute goes by did he find himself not falling deeper and deeper for the girl. She was his soulmate. The way she would try to help him with his Viscount duties or ask him to teach her how to play Pall Mall better. Everything about her made his heart skip a beat. 

Later that year, Lillie was with child. Let's just say the pregnancy didn't go so well. The cravings, cramps, contractions, really anything a woman can feel during a pregnancy. Lillie was lucky to have both her mother and Lady Bridgerton by her side, helping her along the way. And of course, her trusty husband that would skip business trips just to be with his wife until their child was born.

Laurie Bridgerton. He definitely got most of his father's features. Hopefully he won't be a big rake when he's older. Benedict's words not Lillie's.

Avery and Addison were born 3 years later. Twins, separated by 45 minutes. The worst 45 minutes of the girl's life. But once she saw Addison come out, it was all worth it. It was only evident that the Bridgertons were to born twins. The twin gene was too strong on the Pendermore's side. Avery was the exact replica of his mother. Even down to the mole she had above her upper lip. Addison on the other hand was a perfect mix of Anthony and Lillie.

4 years later came Landon. He came out 1 month earlier than expected. That pregnancy scared the shit out of Anthony. He saw how much pain his wife was in during the birth process. He really thought he was going to lose her.

Which was the reason why the couple took a break. Four kids were more than enough Anthony can ask for. It's not like he was forcing his wife to produce as many babies as she could. He would rather have four kids then lose the love of his life.

Well at least that's what the couple thought. After taking a five year break, Lillie was with child again. It was an unplanned. But Anthony knew he can only blame himself. He just can't keep his hands off his wife. I mean, have you seen her? Anthony worshiped her. She was his Goddess. 

Leilani and Alder were born healthy. Leilani was born 13 minutes earlier than her younger twin Alder, much to Alder's despise. Even if he was the younger twin, he still took care of Leilani like she was the younger one.

Lillie knew it was a rough journey she had to endure, but she wouldn't have it any other way. Seeing all her kids sitting in the drawing room made her smile. And what made her smile even bigger was when she saw her husband walk in, looking hot as ever in his navy suit.

As he pulled her into a kiss, she was more than happy to know she made the right choice. Anthony Bridgerton was always more than just a best friend for the girl.