(REUPLOAD) lilac cookie x reader

ok uhhh

you were walking around the busy streets of yogurca, there was cookies everywhere talking to each other, trading items, chugging some sort of alcoholic drinks, and some band in the distance playing loud music. pushing through the crowd, you make your way over to an empty area. you head over and stand in that area before sighing and looking up at the night sky, fireworks were going off ocassionally.

you were snapped out of your thoughts by someone talking loudly nearby, you quickly snap your head back down and look around, they must be around the corner. you carefully walk around the corner of one of the buildings to see two cookies, who looked awfully similar to each other, talking.

"ah, it's nice to finally meet you again, brother!" the taller one pulled the slightly shorter one in for a forced hug, the other one pushing them away. "and who's this you've got with you?"

you gasped, quickly hiding around the corner again, hoping that it wasn't you they were talking about.

"plain yogurt cookie, this is my body guard, lilac cookie." lilac stayed silent, but gave a nod of approveal.

phew. they weren't talking about you. you let out a sigh of relief and took another inhale in, breathing in a sweet, flowery smell. you peaked around the corner again, the scent was coming from the group of cookies. could it have been lilac cookie?

"you're so puny and weak. no wonder you need a bodyguard." he chuckled. yogurt cookie rolled his eyes in reply.

"let's get out of here." he snarled, grabbing lilacs arm and dragging him off, plain yogurt scoffed at their reactions and lilac turned around and squinted at him angrily.

oh shit. they were coming your way. you didn't know what to do so you just panicked and scrambled, falling onto the floor, just as the two were a few steps away from you. "eek!" you shriek with embarassment, lifting yourself off the ground and awkwardly dusting yourself off.

"are you okay?" yogurt cookie said, concern in his tone. "we didn't mean to cause any harm, if we accidentally did." he took a step further and reached out his arm to grab you but you pushed his arm away.

"i'm fine. no injuries. i was just trying to leave here quickly, but i panicked and accidentally tripped over myself." you stopped yourself by sniffing the air, the scent was strong now. "you're lilac cookie, correct?" you pointed a finger at him

"indeed." he nodded "how did you know?" he had a low monotone voice, it was somewhat relaxing. (lilac tuck me into bed and read me a bedtime story omg /j)

"i overheard you from around the corner. you smell really good!" you paused for a second. "oh gosh. that was awkward. i didn't mean it that wa-"

he cut you off. "many cookies compliment my fragrance. a sweet, yet deadly smell."

"you're going to concern them." yogurt cookie snapped his fingers at lilac. you chuckled in reply. "do you have anywhere to stay? it is rather late out."

"ehh.. not really. i was just passing through and then i stumbled across yogurca. i've traveled a few miles, i guess."

"hm.." yogurt cookie held his hand up to his chin before removing it a few seconds later "why don't you stay the night in lilac's loft? that way you know it's extra secure!"

spend a night?? with lilac?! holy, your thoughts were racing already. but.. you just met him? you shook it off and agreed, after a while you guys headed off.

he opened the door and let you walk in first. it was a fair size room. you walked over to the bed and gently traced your fingers along the lilac silk bedsheets. the second thing you noticed was the paintings on the wall. it looked like they were made by some sort of professional artist, like Leonardo da vinci.

lilac leaned back into a seat nearby, you stared at him as he eventually caught your gaze and looked back at you, you quickly turning your head away. "don't get me wrong, but i think we won't get along well. our personalites are so different."

"what are you talking about? we just met! besides, we need to get to know each other more as well." lilac scoffed in reply. you stood in silence for a moment before sitting down on the bed, staring at him. "well. would you like to get to now each other? what hobbies are you into? what do you usually do all day?"

"enough with the boring questions." he waved you off, causing you to quickly stop talking.

you growled underneath your breath. "i can talk if i want to." you said in an angry tone, he gave an impressed look at the change of tone. "don't look at me like that. you only like it when i degrade you, huh?"

lilac chuckled. "slightly." this response made your eyes widen with shock, you didn't expect him to react to that. or react at all.

"you're absolutely horrible." you joked. you stood up from the bed and walked over to him, leaning into him. you grabbed his jaw and forced him to look straight into your eyes. "so you want me to degrade you, hm? you fucking slut." you smirked. this caused him to shift underneath you.

"please be gentle, if you are going to do anything."

"oh i will, totally." you grinned, unpinning him and pulling his pants off from underneath him. you took his boxers off and wrapped your hand around his cock, giving it a gentle stroke. he squirmed at the sudden action, letting out a light moan. you began stroking his cock, it slowly getting erect within every few strokes. "looks like someones excited. what a whore."

"hgh.. please.." he thrusted his hips upwards slightly. you grabbed his legs and spread them apart and inserted your middle and ring finger into hiss asshole, causing him to gasp. you began fingering him for a while, lilac letting out a few pants and moans.

"p-please.. fuck me.."

"apologies for not introducing myself. i'm (Y/N), but right now, it's master."

"please master.. i've been a good boy.." he huffed

"perhaps. god, it turns me on to see you begging like the pathetic little whore you are." you took out your fingers and stood up, slipping off your pants. you climbed back ontop of him and positoned yourself on his cock, slowly inserting it into yourself. you thrusted yourself up and down slowly, adjusting yourself to the pace.

he grabbed your back and gently forced you down onto him, you reached to pull away his hands. "i'm in charge."

"s-sorry master."

you lifted yourself up, then down, then up, then down. lilac was a blushing mess. "you like that, huh?"

"yes.. please.. more."

"good boy. i love seeing you beg. you know, im glad i'm here. you probably wouldn't be able to get this level of pleasure without me. you're just useless by yourself. a useless little slut waiting for someone to dominate him."

"yes master. i'm your slut." he panted.

"hmm.. good boy." you pulled himself out of you and snuggled into his chest. "perhaps we will get along well." you purred. lilac huffed before grabbing you and pulling you closer. you shut your eyes and snuggled into his chest, taking a deep inhale of his lilac scent. it was so relaxing, that you almost drifted off to sleep.

"goodnight, my master." he whispered to himself, gently rubbing a hand along your back.

i need a cigarette