(REUPLOAD) clover fucks a pumpkin?????

WARNING!! THIS BOOK CONTAINS: BAD WRITING (sadly), NSFW, AND MENTIONS OF KNIFES. PLEASE SCROLL AWAY IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE TOPICS!

anyways you can skip to the nsfw part if you don't want to read the beginning lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

autumn has arrived in the kingdom, which meant the annual pumpkin carving festival. there was two long folding tables connected together in the middle of the empty field, there was also cookies that sat in chairs at the tables. they all had pumpkins infront of them and were carving them. vampire cookie was passed out, face first on the table. red velvet cookie carved chiffon, or any other cakehound, in the pumpkin with his cake arm. herb cookie was yelling at someone for carving pumpkins and swearing at them saying how you shouldn't hurt plants, and gingerbrave was chasing devil cookie, who had stolen gingerbraves carving knife, around. a bunch of chaos, really.

knight cookie was standing beside princess cookie who was sitting down in a chair and carving the pumpkin in front of her. "be careful, princess. this doesn't look too safe.." he squinted at the knife then at the pumpkin.

"pffft." princess waved him off "don't be such a worry wart! i'm doing just fine anyways!" she turned the pumpkin towards him, which revealed a carving of him and princess together.

knight smiled at the sight of this carving. princess turned the pumpkin back to her and began carving something, actually, someone. he looked closer at the carving to reveal another cookie that he hasn't seen before. how did princess know about this strange cookie if knight didn't? "err.. who are you carving now?"

princess stopped carving and stared off into space in dissapointment for a few seconds. "it's my sister. tiger lily cookie."

"YOU HAVE A SISTER?!" knight exclaimed.

princess sighed and placed the knife down on the table then turned towards him. "one day, i snuck out of the castle without you. i stumbled across a forest and came across a cookie. her clothes were worn, her hair was matted, and she had scars all over her body. i got her to speak and she told me her name was tiger lily, although she could not speak english very well. eventually i left the forest and spoke to hollyberry. she told me about my sister who got lost in the forest when the castle was raided when we were younger. i tried going back into the forest after but i didn't see her again after that."

"oh gosh, you didn't tell me that you had a sister. and neither did hollyberry." he scoffed.

"i should have told you earlier." she said in dissapointment. "but at least-" she got cut off as she felt a gush of wind by her, as if someone ran past her.

"KYAHAHAHAA!" she heard someone cackle. she turned around to see the knife gone, and devil cookie holding a knife in each hand. princess gasped.

"AFTER THEM!" gingerbrave yelled as he ran after them, devil quickly flying away.

afar away, clover cookie sat, back against the castle fence. he chuckled and shook his head at the view. he was accompanied by espresso cookie, who was standing beside him, enjoying the tunes he was playing on his banjo. he looked up to see gingerbrave chasing devil. he chuckled and looked down at clover sitting on the ground. "are you not carving?" clover shook his head no. "me neither. seems childish. or at least i've outgrown the carving phase. studying coffee magic is much more inportant than wasting your time drawing silly little things on pumpkins."

"when was the last time you actually got some sleep?"

"3 days ago."

clover facepalmed. "..aanywaysss.. there's going to be another carving contest tomorrow, so that cookies who missed out on today have a chance to make their own pumpkin. i think you get to keep it too."