envy

"Jeongyeon-ah! Come sit next to me."

Nayeon shouts, repeatedly patting the empty seat next to her. Jeongyeon sits down, rushing to eat her food. Nayeon sighs, "I can't believe it's school already," She takes a bite of her kimchi, "summer came by too fast." Jeongyeon nods, happily chewing a mouthful of kimchi. "It's unbelievable that we got into the same school," She takes a bite of rice, admiring the food's aroma. "I had to beg my mom a billion times." Jeongyeon nods, half listening because she was too focused on eating her lunch. Jihyo, on the other hand, loathed seeing Jeongyeon so happy. She glowers at them from afar, grinding her teeth. Jeongyeon turns her head to Nayeon. "I love days..like this.....when....Jihyo...isn't here.." Jeongyeon'd lips break into a smile. Nayeon looks at her, who was also smiling showing her bunny teeth, and pats her on the head. "Me too." It takes a while until Jeongyeon suddenly felt like someone was watching her. She freezes, turning around slowly, conscious of what she was going to face, and finds Jihyo staring directly at her.

"YA!"

Nayeon rolls her eyes, turning to Jihyo. "Mwo?"

"No, not you, her." She says jerking her head at Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon stays silent, averting her eyes away from Jihyo's, whom were still glowering at her.

"Don't you even know what you did? You fucking stole my earrings!"

Jeongyeon gets up. "What? I didn't!" And it was true, Jeongyeon didn't actually steal her earrings, she didn't even go close to any of her belongings. Jihyo was the one lying, she lied so she'd have a reason to beat up Jeongyeon. Jihyo slaps her as Nayeon gasps. "LIAR! YOU CUNT!" She hostilely grasps Jeongyeon shoulders, shaking her forcefully. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY EARRINGS BITCH!?" Nayeon tries to break them apart, but Jihyo shoves her away. Jeongyeon's heart beats violently. "I d-don't..have them! I-I swear!" Almost every student starts to bring their phones to record the beginning fight. Jihyo glowers at her, slowly walking closer to Jeongyeon, who was backing away. She loved the fact that Jeongyeon was so dull and weak. Jeongyeon gulps hard.

"Y-ya....Jihyo... what are...you doing?"

"Giving you what you deserve."

She pins Jeongyeon to the wall and begins to strangle her, but Jeongyeon thought she gave her baby strangles, Jihyo wasn't as strong when it came to her hands. However, once she kicked her couple times in the bladder and pulled her hair, it wasn't pretty. The whole group of students surround the two as Jeongyeon was bawling in pain , recording everything little thing that was happening. Nayeon was dazed, staring at the scene. She finally came to her senses, breaking into the huge crowd, and forcibly pulled Jihyo off. "YAAA! STOP IT!" Jihyo ignores her and pushes Jeongyeon aside. She stares at her with a disgusted expression while she was moaning from the unbearable pain. "Pfft, what a weakling." She turns to Nayeon, who was glowering at her.

"Mwo?"

Nayeon scoffs. "Jinjja? Mwo? You just psychically and mentally abused my friend. And you legit just shoved her."

Jihyo laughs, devilishly. "So what? You think I care? I was doing the right thing, she stole my fucking earrings. They were six thousand." Nayeon was speechless, well she wasn't, she did it intentionally, so she wouldn't begin another boisterous battle. Jihyo smug smiles, noticing Nayeon's "
defeat". Jeongyeon impulsively stood in front of Jihyo, showing their very conspicuous, different, heights. "Mwo? What are you going to do? Punch me?"

"Why c-can't you.....just....leave...leave me alone!?"

Jihyo grabbed her by her collar. "You should stop talking back to me...or else," She talks through her teeth, before leaning close to Jeongyeon's ear, ..I'll..kill..you." She whispers. Jeongyeon thought nothing of it at first, but as soon as she began to chew it up, she started to believe. I mean, Sana and Jihyo definitely have the strength to kill her, right? They gave her the most horrifying injuries, so Jeongyeon was sure they could cross the line. She harshly pushes Jeongyeon to the floor, leaning right in front of Jeongyeon's face, who was panting, and grabbing her cheeks. "It was all a joke." She whispers. Jihyo then laughs satanically, sighing afterwards, proudly walking back to her table. Jeongyeon gulps hard again, chills go down her spine. She has learned her lesson, now she knows never to yell at Jihyo ever again.