cat fight

Jeongyeon sighs.

It is the first period of the day, which is Chemistry, and Jeongyeon feels uneasy since Jihyo is in this class. As she hesitantly walks into the classroom, she sees a big crowd of people. She walks a bit closer and tilts her head to see what was happening.

" OMMO! CAN I GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH!?! " A girl squealed.

"JIHYO-AH! SARANGHAE! " Another student screams.

"No, not right now." Jihyo giggles, "Not too much pictures." Jeongyeon rolls her eyes, she loathed the fact that the someone that had bullied her on a daily basis is legit popular. She could never adapt all of this, it happens every year. Later on, Jeongyeon felt a strong pain come across her. She bends over, hugging her stomach, closing her eyes tightly. Suddenly, she hears foot steps coming closer.

"OKAY CLASS! YOU KNOW YOUR CUE!" Mr. Lee shouts. Everyone takes a seat, except for Jeongyeon who was standing in the back of the classroom having a horrible cramp. "Yoo Jeongyeon, could you please just have a seat? For crying out loud." Mr. Yun asks coldly. He's one of the cold teacher at Seoul Arts High School.At this point, everybody was looking at her.

"Oh uh I need to use the restroom."

"Yes. You may."

Jeongyeon nods, nervously smiling as she ran out the room.

Thankfully, the area was empty and quiet, so quiet that you could hear a pin fall. Jeongyeon locks her self in one of the stalls and starts vomiting in the toilet. A couple of days ago, Jihyo put some venomous drugs in her water bottle and Jeongyeon assumes that she isn't fully recovered from it yet. She fainted in front of everyone because of her. Nayeon would be here if it wasn't for that bitch, Myoui Mina. Yep, that's what Jeongyeon thought she was, for stealing her beloved friend. Nayeon barely talks to her anymore because of Mina. The school's staff are quite careless, so anything could happen at anytime. Right when Jeongyeon was about unlock the stall, Jihyo and Sana's echoed and muffled voices could be heard coming closer. Jeongyeon freezes, unsure of what to do. She attentively and reflexively slips off her slippers, climbs on top of the toilet and carefully picks them up, so Jihyo wouldn't notice them from under the stall. Jeongyeon quivers so hard that one of her slippers drop from her hands, causing Jihyo to turn back. At first she furrowed her eyebrows, but then her expression turned into smirk, she knew Jeongyeon was somewhere in this restroom. Sana notices Jihyo's action. "Jihyo-ya? What's wro-"

"Shsh, the slut is here," She says searching around the room. "She's probably trying to hide from us." She says with a smirk. Jeongyeon tries to carefully pick up her slipper, a tear falling down her cheek, hoping that any of them didn't notice that she was there, but it was too late, Jihyo was already calling her name.

"Jeongyeon-ah, where could you be?" She says in a creepy tone. Jeongyeon whimpers, almost begining to cry, but she forced herself to stay quiet, hoping that Jihyo didn't realize she was in that specific stall and luckily, she didn't. Jihyo glances at each stall, trying to figure out where Jeongyeon was. Jeongyeon's bottom lip started to quiver.

No, don't cry Jeongyeon. She won't find you.

She thought in attempt to keep herself from crying, but she couldn't, she was already crying.

"AH HA!" Jihyo yells satanically, which will always send chills down Jeongyeon's spine. Jihyo kicks her stall. It was like she was a psychopath. "Come out, bitch."

Jeongyeon uncontrollably snuffles, she doesn't know what to do. this is the point where she will get beaten. Jeongyeon takes a deep breath and opens her mouth to speak.