Chapter 26: The Shadow of Outer

For done as he had pound slower, thrust-hitting beneath the sheets, in his wide and grand of a base-darkly, framed bed. Of layers within white and grey coverings, of illusional streaks of sheen wave. The waves, streaking where the light to had shone, angling from high along lanes of slits, of the post-middled day noon. As the king to had letted, then to had upped from his bed. Had have tucked to away in his fade and flail cock, as he had roamed through across the darks in the chamber, till aside to lift gropes beneath the perfect bulging of a metallic-like, stone goblet. The king... King Rhentehl. As he had finished to already, to downed a half-filled wine, of a Red Fields Wine of the Realm.
"Leave me, Nuann." A calm voice. The king, to have spoken. Plain and indirectly. Where he had glared through a cryptic window in his place. That sets through an unseeable, thus, unnoticeable, thickness of glass as the opposing side of the outside, of through this palace.
Whiles the woman goes. Then robes to away her nude breasts against silk. The woman, then leaves through away toward a hall, from beside the king's bed, like an obedient figment of vanish. For due the main doors of the room, straight behind the king, had begun to have continued through a sharp, yet hardy in knocks, by beyond those doors of main.
"Enter."
As reveals out the two doors yet, through one, to had reveal out the appearance of a maiden. An Appendage Maiden of the Motherless Line. One, out of the many of the king's maidens, for the Imperfect Children of Scale. To give for the Injection of the Darknesses...with exception to the perfect ones, they instruct upon, to do not.
"You need not even speak at this point onward." The king would expressed in tone, repetitive, and in dutifully, while turning to see over to the maiden's approaching, till beside the king's bed.
The Appendage Maiden, wearing on a firm dress, that had covered down low to the lower sections of her shins, and in tightly white leggings beneath. Tight, to the skins, and on ankle-low footings which were as pure as so as whites. However, her chest region, greys within stains of dark blood, and on a mask, of many bandaging wraps, patched in blood... Her mouth through indents, within.
However, for the maiden to respond, basing off the King's prediction of an expression. As an accepting, yet, of an unknowing-to must still wants-if in needs, perhaps, least to a small-in knowing... ...He.
So, the Appendage Maiden, to responded through her look of silent heed. As she had shook to her head, and in answered for the king.
Replying:
(No.)
Upon, how the maiden were to respond, again... Once more.

"...She... ...Was a lie..." I would repeated again, in a daze of seeking ponderance over these crossing roots, under this grand tree o' shade, restful and whole beneath. As the Lady of Care, still to had holds me in her silence. Her back bedding against the tree and in between my own. Her abyss hands of the veins along her forearms, wrapping under the pits of my arms like in cuddle. Crossing against the bottoms of my stomach, whilst her left to uphold along my chest with a slope. As the post-middled day noon of the skies to had whitened throughout by in a settling of grey-airing, span clouds. That had faded through away, each the shades of the trees, and to had vanished all about upon around the Unkin. Of the critters, and of the insects, so thus, to had ends too, as well, of all the scream cicadas. Ended, by the change of breeze winds, for that had themed of this damp envelop.
"A lie..."
A mumbling in, my said. Once more. My curse, and un-cursed limb limbs all lifelessly in my place. Expressing downly into the vein-grasses... heavy, and unmoving... in, my place.
"Bonded... we had...." For thoughts. Daze and a loss within the thoughts of my old past self, and as I...from what become I been, and as be. As now. "...Over...a conflict... ...Of a conflict.... ...Over... ....Over...my old home..."
I say. Along, confessing.
"The realm..."
"...!"
Yet, but the Lady of Care, to have released out of a faintly and short gasp from behind my ears. ...Of this once more... another gasp.
"....Floria." I had thought, within a low of despised in my downed state of groan, and in low enthuse. Ponderance, within betrayal-ed by...
Upon, nothing... Accepting, within realise...
The Lady of Care... remaining still to hold my body like as a keeping under the vibrant leaves of this grand, host tree, and made more seeming within vibrantly by the envelopment, grey airs. Of under this whole, set cast. Of entirely spanned skies.
And all as I would ruminated in my lifeless and low-headed sit under this tree, as if I had passed on in silence...bodying under the tree, the shade here holds darkly, under this grand tree's yet... sights cosily through the outer dampnesses and lightly drizzles that begun to had rain like in a silent and lived-in portrait under this tree... that it were not, by the presence of this mysterious woman, or to the love she be tries in gives, or nor the offering of intercourses until intercourses-no. Or nor even by the attempts upon needs, to wants and to attend me, in listen-no. Or nor if she needs, only be here, no. And, nor for it had mattered, if she speaks or of not. ...But for only what had mattered... under the tree of this world... ...the Lady of Care...still remaining against my back...
...Was to, but by... For to the hold, itself...
She... for to have given...
...
"...A man... ...Who I had loved... ...Had once told me..." I say, speaking again from my hold of a lay, and if still, in lifeless. "'Conflict... is a lie... Because, it will always see end'..." He had said. "...Pointless, then..." Adding. "Why... ...bother..." I, add. "...Or...will we bother...for more of the same then." Furthering my own, this adage...
The Lady of Care, remained be silent. Still behind. Still dedicate to her hold for me. Now suddenly as I would turned with the side of my blind and sealed eye. ...As her hold made I forgotten...that I could not see through my right...for at least, at least a Time. Now turning with my opposed side. Within my actual seeing eye.
Spacing between, as I would turned right round my knees. While the Lady of Care's hands to had letted off away from my chest, and stomach, like two passings into obscurity.
So and, gazing my eye into her completeness black eyes, I say. "Please. My gear, now. At least the pointless sword and dagger I should have."
(...Gasp) "...!"
But, as the Lady of Care, to have gasped again, however... once more.
"The matter." I say.
Yet, as her hands had begun to have shook, as shivering hands. And, with just enough, as they would shake in notice. Then, an', as she had risen, with her hands together...at above until her breasts. Until her hands had clenched, like two gesturing...as two cutely trying fists up, before me.
"You... are but hurt inside..." However, she expresses. Cold, within a small whined, and twined be her voice. Ending. "Already... Hurt... ...So. Will not, the blades only wrong you more, then? And only, but more... For as, you had shed to me under this tree... that you, were a pacifist to I... Or, 'once-a-time', from whence this origin home that you had called: 'realm'. ...From where, you had dwelled within, across these lands."
"Capital of the Realm." I had say. "It is called, the Capital of the Realm." I said. And had a dignity to have firmed my say. Continuing. "Was a long Time ago now..." Standing as I say. Empty, as it were all memories bygone, I to feel. Plain, and hollowed toned. "...I remember everything..." Expressing, I had thought. "My home." I would name, beginning. "Once...my mother, and father's home... And my figure grandmother. More a figure, after mother had died, and my father leaved head-crippled. ...And my friends, and... My friend, closer... ...Who was the one... I had loved..."
"And whom this seemed the man that had spoken...conflict is lie, you had mention? We, to resist the endless battles of the Shadowmen, at very least, we ought able do here as well." She had say. An underling of agreeance, to be twists her statement...
"Yes..." Through an aching, my reply. That between of pain, and betrayal, groaning. "B-But...even to his words... I am begin to believe...if they were ever true... ...Each day, passing... Still, I, remembering my own life... Everything... But somehow... I feel to the existence of it all, becoming less true..." I had thought. "...Each, day..."
Lesser, and lesser... Each day... Since nights, whence the Phase of Washing began. Remembering since when, I were made whole by the shadows, until literally, had they had revived me, and to re-lived me as now. After, when I were supposed to have died, by the half-shadowed lady, supposedly--causally...? Instead...
"...Now... Tell me..." I say. While approaching over the Lady of Care, towering down at her from her small stature like a child's, sitting against the trunk of this grand tree. "Pointless sword... -Dagger! ...Where-are, they?!" I, rousing, yet non-directly over the Lady of Care's whole, black eyes. Intending no inner-subduing upon her, within fright. As I would confessed. "Because now I know... from in the depths of the realm... somewhere... in a dark room. Cornering four lights... that a pacifist... holds only lies." -I say. Then to charged on down toward her face on a scraping kneel-confronting. Our expressions, both locking like now within freezing jolts. "...Can't bear these lies anymore..." Clutching on against the sides of her petitely upper-arms, squeezing they both enough so had felt she could bear them within gently pressures. "I, also, hating the man I'd loved... ...Admired... ...respected... ......He... ambitious..." I say, and. "...So, wash me of this lie, I plea of you..." I ordering, staring, keeping into the Lady of Care's whole, black eyes... glaring.
...But, then, after a momentary passing within watchful timely through the Lady of Care's whole, black eyes, I were to sided to away then by within a sudden, and a conflicting pivot, and to said. "...Just don't...make me start begging... please..." For I had said... In a tiring, mumbling, out a bloating air of shame... Of disappointment...
But, as the Lady of Care, yets now to have brought her abyss hands up around my face. Where she were to hold to the unsee side of my face with her rightly hand and with her left to the side of my blind, cursed eye. She, mesmerised within it, into my expression, like if, she holding, between an orb, in her hands. As I would turned and to see toward her mouth, blacking, in small agape, and with her head on a slight tilt to side. Positioning... like a broken doll. ...Perhaps, as she is attempting, for to make sense of my mind within...
So, with her angled appearance, and with her tilting glare into I...she would seemed but have watched into my own new form in her eyes... Rather, as a perceived new balance. ...But, perhaps, I now become that, instead... Now, as a newly, and warped self.
"Your equip, and blades..." Says, she. "are laid behind this tree..." With a gentle, and a subtle fracturing in her voice.
As gradually...moments now, as I would stand from my place, headed aside passing, from the Lady of Care's sit on against this grand tree. And upping before, as I had rose and to had passed beside the tree if I had entered through its bark within viewing from off below in the Lady of Care's sight. As I had morphed my expression back as plain and as wearily once more, as if I had forgotten that my mind had exists of her near entirely right away. But had, with the Phase of Washing... by through its learnt manipulating through its enduring manipulation I had thought... had have boded too well within effect... As a secondary face to have used... So, to deceive upon the caring.
So had cutted rounds behind this grand tree. ...And to gazed intently now into the grounds of its weed-grasses, surrounding this tree about. Examining... doubly across surveying...again and again... Amongst where my gear, being laying...
"..."
"For least, let I assist... to dress, and equip you as before." She would voiced in offer from opposed this grand tree. Calling out with lost voice and twined, she had sat, remaining. For whiles as she would peered up into each straight drizzle through the air in its dew and fade-trickery, re-emerging mists. Environing, in all its white and grey envelopment, of through these skies.