Chapter 19: The Appearance of the Blue Eye

11 Years Later, The Capital of the Realm

Already, the Noble Lords had begun to have moved from their reserving placements before me. Each, to have bowed with their heads and then displaying tiny kneels before me. With they, for the Noble Lords, now to have unveiled to the forming of a lane which were gradual and orderly before me, forming of a lane that would lead to the gate to beneath the battlements of the inner-walls of the realm, to before the Silver Palace.
Yet crossing between the lords and, they smiling to my crystalline eyes, to my tall, and grace appearance, there were but a woman but to be seen now through the nobles. Bumping, and nudging, and then gradually spearing through the nobles too, needy she had seemed, though through the lords as they had turned to her appearance with along judgmental ramblings conjured up too, by a few Noble Lords and by their spouted utterances, naturally.
"?"
Clueless, I had watched to the woman yet, passing through the lords with vague notice. Yet, had begun to see to the woman's appearance of tied black hair (that were covered by a white cap), with, and wearing a dark-green, yellow gown, with segments worn, but most, be the yellows, were pale off from her long and seeming well-made, thick, and well-knit, layered dress, that were long to her wrists and her woollen skirt that which were long till her leather-wrapped shoes.
"Philini!"
The woman had called out to me in frailness. As I had looked to her body with a glance then up into her hopeful eyes with a lame expression.
Now as she had approached me between the lords with a warm smile, with her eyes bright, and, relieved by my sight. Yet, but had seemed she were about to boil over in tears now by upon to my presence.
For she had grabbed my long, wide hands, yet, pale and slender hands, as her face grew further widened for a smile and proudly-toward, at over to the sight of my hands, I, to have thought...
Then, she had stared to my body and touched my lean face. Yet, now a tear did had leak from her small face of freckles, and to streak down along her small nose.
"What is the matter?" I asked, my voice, youthful, deep, combined with all handsome maturity. Now then as the woman had hugged me. "Wait-I...!" I said. "...I, deeply apologise, but... who are you?" I asked, wondering, alas in slight caution along too.
For the woman had released away her body from mine, gradually, but had stayed with her hands be with mine, as she would continue to peer up at me with a retaining smile.
"I...have never seen you before in my life." I added, confessing to the woman intently. "Please. Explain yourself." I requested, and watching over the woman.
Yet, but so had the woman, still, would have looked relieved to see me with a kind-held grin. Yet, as she had displayed then to the seems of a more frail-like smile.
"You wouldn't have remembered me." She said. "It...wouldn't have been possible." She too had said. "You were young." She expressed. Too then now were the gate would begin to lift for the lords and I, for a meeting, soon to commence, to inside the King's Court, with my father, the king.
Now, as the woman had backed away. She, and letted me now to my forwarding toward for the King's Court. While her smile had never dip nor had fade, none, to at all.
She smiled and smiled, I thought-why? As perhaps, for were there a sense of love toward me furthermore, by this woman?
"I'm your mother." She admitted, with brave confession, and minorly had she had raised her voice. Spoken, from beyond now as a group of Noble Lords had passed between our eyes.
Passing, now between my woke and realised, deep-gemmed eyes, they, like veins of crystal.
Yet, and now not able to have approached the distancing woman till she had faded, she, to have went seeming beyond into a hidden street already from within this sector whilst the lords had continued to await for me for my first proceedings into the dark entrance from beneath through the battlements to before the King's Court. Whilst once more the Noble Lords had formed to that of another grand and royal lane before me, to before this passage, by their linked extensions, before this tunnelling dark.