𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎 - 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐋

I

I. A NOTE TO READERS

Hi there! Nice to meet you all, I'm [L/N] [Y/N]. This is less of a book and more of an autobiography but written super badly. There really was no reason for me to write this at all. I just saw a notebook chilling and gathering up dust, so I decided to write in it. I guess reading Zenitsu Agatsuma's autobiography as a kid kind of inspired me to do this. 

I'm not really hoping for anyone to read this but if you do find this, look for me. Why? Because I probably lost it and I would definitely be looking for this if I ever do lose it. But also because everything I've written here is true. If you encounter anything similar to what I've said, look for me. That's your only way to ensure survival. I live in Mount Oyama. You'd probably notice me right away, red hair and magenta eyes, nothing difficult to stop. 

With that said, I've written too much, I'll let you all go and read in peace. Bye everyone, stay safe. And if you don't think you could look for me or you are trapped in a situation that can't allow you to find me. Look for wisteria trees, my friends and I planted a lot of those seeds. 

II

II. DISCLAIMER

I do not own Kimetsu no Yaiba, The Disastrous Life of Saiki K, nor the art shown on the cover.        I only own the contents of the book. This book does not have a regular update schedule and will contain minor cursing. 

III. EXTRA NOTES

Archetypal is beast read in a light mode with the font 'serif.'  Also I'd appreciate it if you guys would leave some criticism for me, this is not the first book I've written but criticism allows me to know what I did wrong and what I could improve on from another's perspective. With all that said, thank you so much for choosing to read Archetypa. It means the world to me. 

IV. FACECLAIM

Yona from Akatsuki no Yona.